Invitation to a Random Drops Smp

MiceganBuilds's Avatar MiceganBuilds11/6/23 11:22 am
1 emeralds 107
I extend a warm invitation to you to join my Random Drops SMP, a community that, while currently small in membership, is always in search of passionate players like yourself. We value the unique perspectives and creativity each member brings, making our server a diverse and engaging space for Minecraft enthusiasts. At the heart of our SMP is the essence of surprise – as the name suggests, it's a random drops server, where every moment is filled with unexpected discoveries.

In addition to the excitement of our gameplay, I am actively working on crafting a captivating and cohesive plotline that will adapt and evolve based on the number of players who become part of our community. This dynamic narrative ensures that our server remains engaging and tailored to the preferences of our members.

Furthermore, I want you to know that the Random Drops SMP is just one of my ongoing projects. Your participation in our current SMP not only enriches our community but also guarantees your acceptance in any future SMPs I create. I believe in fostering a supportive and inclusive gaming environment, where players can explore, create, and enjoy the Minecraft experience to its fullest potential.

Requirements:
Knowledge of English
Know how to play minecraft
A new or an old youtube chanel
An ability of reading
Be charismatic, but not requied
Be able to follow the plot, which will be made once enough members collected

Accepting everyone, even if you aren't able to narrate your videos, which you will make on this fabulous project.

For the further questions write under the "random-drops-smp" tab on our discord server:
https://discord.gg/HsRqZ5P4Cr

The server is already working, we're just short on members.
Me (the owner of the project) will most likely not participate alongside with you,
but i sure will be in the plot

I look forward to the possibility of having you join us in the Random Drops SMP, where your presence will undoubtedly contribute to the growth and vibrancy of our community. Together, we can embark on exciting adventures and shape the future of our SMPs.
MiceganBuilds
Level 28 : Expert Sus