Donations Needed

WhitePrivilage_'s Avatar WhitePrivilage_8/24/13 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 101
!WARNING! If your going to hate on this post just leave now, you will be ignore

Hello! I just lost a semi/popular (as in 15-30people online always) server due to a Donator who scammed me, and ran our money dry. I am looking for someone to donate to my server so I can start again. You can find my server by checking out my profile. I redirected my IP to my friends server in the mean time.

Why should I donate to you?
IF you do consider a donation that would be wonderful! But why should you donate to me? Mainly because I have something a lot of server owners don't. And thats an authentic original server with my own ideas and builds. Who wouldn't want to be a donator on a really good server?

Your probably wondering what kind of server I had?
Well like a lot of servers, I had a faction server. Though mine was different from the rest. It was that special server you would call home, and never get bored on! There was always something to do and there were always a chance to make new friends! Like I said there were averagely 15-30 people online all the time!

READ THIS IF YOU DECIDE TO DONATE
You can only donate to me through PayPal. Sorry but its all I can do right now. You MUST have a Verified paypal account to send me money. I will not accept anymore payments from UNverified accounts. Please donate from $10-$40, those will help the most.

Here is the link to donate to me, or you can send me money to my paypal directly.
Paypal: Chad.Craney1@gmail.com
Link to donate: http://minecraftingservernetwork.buycra ... category/0

Please contact me if you do decide to donate or have any problems via personal message on my profile.
WhitePrivilage_
Level 45 : Master Chef