130 facts you might not know about Minecraft!
19,698Views, 110 today
Get Embed Code
Level 46 : Master Necromancer
Posted 08/29/12 6:40:51 am , last updated: 02/15/13 10:24:53 am
1. A bow at max power can destroy a boat and minecart?
2. Drinking milk will stop poisen and potion effects?
3. Soulsand placed above ice will make you even slower?
4. Arrows will cause fire damage if shot trough lava?
5. You can wear a pumpkin on your head and it will prevent endermans from attacking you (if you look at them)?
6. You can obtain a dragon egg by pushing it with a piston?
7. Slimes always jump in a straight line and can't swim?
8. TNT explosions remove lava?
9. Right click a mooshroom with a bowl gives you Mushroom soup?
10. Torches placed under falling gravel or sand will break the sand/gravel?
11. It's easier to catch fish when it rains?
12. Items thrown into flowing water that is atop ice blocks will result in the item flowing incredibly fast?
13. Pressure plates block water and lava?
14. You cannot see player names through chests and signs, even if the player is not sneaking?
15. Endermen always drop enderpearls if they are killed by iron golems?
16. You can fish underwater?
17. Nether fences and regular fences do not connect?
18. Pistons cannot push obsidian and bedrock?
19. Your health won't regenerate if your health bar is 79% or less?
20. You can't open a chest if a cat sits on it?
21. Creepers and skeletons cannot see a player through glass (when not aggravated)?
22. Cacti destroys items?
23. Rain has a slight chance to fill a cauldron?
24.A creeper's fuse countdown lasts a little longer if it encounters a cobweb?
25. When sapplings grown they remove any glass pane that is in the way?
26. Spiders are completely friendly during daytime or in a fully lit room (unless you attack them)?
27. If you light a pig on fire, it will drop cooked pork chop (same for cow)?
28. Magma cubes do not take fall damage?
29. If you are under a skeleton, it will shoot itself?
30. A TNT explosion will destroy 70% of the items around it?
31. An egg has a 1/256 chance to hatch 4 chickens at once?
32. You can drive a minecart like a car if you ride a pig with a saddle in the minecart?
33. Signs, fences, ladders, fence gates and trapdores block water horizontally and vertically?
34. Water and lava go to the nearest hole?
35. Zombie Pigmen are not affected by lava or fire?
36. If a player throws a chicken egg at a docile spider and hits, the spider will stay neutral?
37. You can sleep during a thunderstorm, even if it's day?
38. Wolves won't attack creepers?
39. It is impossible to hit an enderman with an arrow/egg/snowball?
40. Magma cubes and blazes glow in the dark?
41. Causing a spider to take fall damage or damage from a cactus after attacking it during the day causes it to become neutral again?
42. Slabs don't cut your redstone circuit?
43. If you damage the sheep 7 hits (3 1/2 hearts) you can get 5 wool blocks by clicking both mouse buttons at the same time while holding shears? (though it requires practice as you have 1/20 of a second between each mouse click.)
44. Skeletons and zombies standing on soulsand won't burn during the day?
45. You can activate a wooden pressure plate with an arrow if there is a fire under it?
46. It's possible to deal a Critical hit on a fireball, since it's an entity?
47. You can ride trough blocks above the rails on a minecart?
48. Unlike tiny slimes, tiny magma cubes can still hurt the player?
49. If a giant slime is in a minecart, you can't see the minecart and it can only be pushed by another minecart with something in it?
50. Ghast sounds were made by C418's cat?
51. You can still open chests if there's a non-solid block (stairs, slabs, glass panes, fences...) or another chest above it?
52. Redstone torches are the only lights source, besides natural light, that will not melt ice or snow?
53. You move faster through water if it is encased with something?
54. Sneaking effects your reach distance?
55. Most of the endermans sounds are people saying "Hi", "Hello", and "What's up?" reversed, slowed down and distorted?
56. Tamed wolves will attack you if you shoot yourself with an arrow?
57. If you use a night vision potion on a spider or an enderman you can still see their eyes?
58. Shears don't take durability damage when destroying wool?
59. Water destroys cobweb?
60. Using a tool for a different use than it is intended to will decrease it's durability by 2 points instead of 1?
61. The pumpkin must be placed last to create an iron golem?
62. Ice and water are invisible behind ice and vica versa?
63. Roses are rarer than dandilions?
64. Rain and snow cannot be seen through glass that is being broken?
65. Enderman have more chance to spawn on nights with new moon?
66. Pumpkins are more difficult to find than diamonds?
67. An arrow shooted at primed TNT will right come back at you?
68. Repairing two items gives you a 10% bonus?
69. A dropped item on a rail will stop the minecart?
70. There is a 1 in a 10,000 chance that the title will say Minceraft, not minecraft?
71. You can't put a door on ice?
72. When glass is being smashed, yhe sky behind will turn blue even if there are clouds?
73. The enderdragon can destroy chests but no storage minecarts (minecarts with chest)?
74. A splash potion of harming will heal a skeleton?
75. A splash potion of healing will hurt a skeleton?
76. Mobs cannot spawn on slabs?
77. Ghasts cannot blow up cobblestone?
78. Stairs stops your sprint but slabs don't?
79. Notch almost called Minecraft 'Cavegame'?
80. Pistons and sticky pistons can move any kind of rails?
81. Lava blocks actually flows 7 blocks in the nether instead of 4 in the overworld?
82. Enderman will become passive again, if touched by the water?
83. Iron golems and wolves are the only two mobs wich can become hostile in peaceful mode?
84. If your z or x coordinates are divisible by 16 then you are on a chunk boundary?
85. When the game is paused, a hostile enderman will still shake?
86. Villagers will breed if their is a wooden door in their village?
87. If there is a way out of a room, a snow golem will try to get out?
88. It is possible to grow a tree past the height limit?
89. Both types of spiders can't climb up ice?
90. That lava pools are more common in taiga and snowy biomes?
91. Cats don't take fall damage?
92. Despite their lack of arms, creepers can climb ladders?
93. The chances of a sheep spawning with pink wool is 0,5%?
94. Nether warts can be placed in the overworld but can only grow in the nether?
95. Eating has no effect on vertical movement? (including jumping, climbing up/down ladders, and swimming)
96. Slabs and cakes on ice will still give you the sliding effect?
97. Creepers are afraid of ocelots?
98. If you use bonemeal on normal grass, there will grow flowers and tall grass all around them?
99. Cakes will dissapair if you break the block beneath them?
100. The best layer to mine for diamonds is level 12?
101. When holding f3, the nether is called Hell, and the End is called Sky?
102. Silverfish are the smallest mobs in the game?
103. Zombies can pick up any dropped item and wear dropped armor?
104. Villagers have a chance to spawn around a nether portal?
105. The wither is immume to all projectiles?
106. There will not spawn hostile mobs in underground caves in a mushroom biome?
107. If you leave the seed input blank, it uses your computer clock time?
108. When in a cobweb, a creepers countdown is longer?
109. You cant lure animals with wheat in the end?
110. All cows in Minecraft are female, since they can all give out milk?
111. Crying obsidian was going to be used to set a spawn point but was taken out when beds were made?
112. In real life a golden apple would weigh 154 tonnes or 340393 pounds. It would be like carrying a small blue whale?
113. If you damage the sheep 7 hits (3 1/2 hearts) you can get 5 wool blocks by clicking both mouse buttons at the same time while holding shears?
114. A fully charged bow does more damage then a diamond sword?
115. It is also possible to deal a Critical hit on a fireball, since it is an entity?
116. It is possible to grow a tree above the height limit?
117. Creepers are based on a failed model of a pig?
118. The ability to throw eggs was added when a player said he would eat his USB if Notch added it? (He did)
119. When the game is paused, a hostile enderman will still shake?
120. If a Giant slime is in a Minecart, you cant see the Minecart and it can only be pushed by another Minecart with something in it?
121. You used to be able to milk squids?
122. It takes 4 Minutes 10 Seconds to break obsidian with your fist?
123. There is a 100% chance that you will get poisoned from eating a spider eye?
124. Jukeboxes can be used to fuel a furnace?
125. A sword will not take damage well killing the Enderdragon?
126. No hostile mobs spawn in mushroom biomes or underground in caves under mushroom biomes?
127. There is a green robe for villagers, but it is not used?
128. When holding f3, the nether is called Hell, and the End is called Sky?
129. Cats don't take fall damage?
130. If you press E while being chased by a creeper you will die?
NOTE #1: The title is '130 facts that you MIGHT not know about minecraft'. So I don't want to see comments like: 'I already knowed that' or 'I know every fact' bla bla bla..
NOTE #2: Some of the facts may be glitches, bugs, false or outdated. I didn't have the time to test them all.
NOTE #3: Number 130 is a troll.
|Tags:||Article, 101, Things, You, May, Might, Not, Know, About, Minecraft, Fun, Cool, Mega, Derp, Random Tag, Notch, Facts, Tutorial|
Update #1 : 02/15/2013 10:24:53 am2/15/13
- New blog image!
Join us to post comments.