[13w24a+] How to put your favorite music in Minecraft using the new resource pack system.
8,130Views, 38 today
Get Embed Code
Level 23 : Expert Geek
Posted 06/17/13 1:44:16 pm
Today, I shall show you how to put your favorite piece of music into your lovely Minecraft worlds without mods! Now you can go singing (or dancing to) your favorite song without iTunes. What's more, it will be more 3D, as if you walk away from the jukebox, you won't hear it anymore!
Right, straight in with this:
Those whom are willing to change thy music in thy game shall require:
Windows Only. Sorry, no Mac.
- Follow the links in Windows Explorer shown below. Start at where you saved the zip.
- Copy your favorite music and paste it onto the desktop.
- Open the ogg converter and select your music. Do not change any of the options unless you know what you are doing. Then, download the convert.
- Choose a disc you would like to overwrite. Remember, if you are doing multiple discs, remember you can only overwrite up to 12 discs. For this example, we will overwrite Gangnam Style with wait. Rename your music the one you want to change. Remember to write it EXACTLY as it appears in the template. Then, delete the original and paste in the new one.
- Run Texture Ender and navigate to the resource pack by following the directions below. Note: this directions only apply if you have a computer running Windows 7 or later.
- Copy the converted resource pack over to your Minecraft folder.
- Go to Minecraft and whip out a jukebox and your chosen disc. (wait, for our example)
- Place it in and your favorite music will start playing! Now get some mobs to dance with in the dancing mobs mod!
And now, something you never knew about Minecraft before.
The inside of a skull is hollow.
Thank you for reading this. Sorry if the pictures are too big of don't show up. There is nothing I can do about them.
Keep calm and carry on!
Join us to post comments.