[Guide] Port Forwarding
164Views, 2 today
Get Embed Code
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Posted 05/25/12 9:10:42 pm , last updated: 05/26/12 7:51:04 pm
Method 1 [Easy]:
1. Go to: Simple Port Forwarding
2. Download and install the program.
3. Find out your IP at Whatismyip
4. Copy and paste the ip in your url.
5. See which router you have.
6. Open Simple Port Forwarding and choose which router your choosing.
7. Go to File -> Add Ports -> Add Custom -> Choose Name, then choose tcp (NOT TCP/UDP),
Choose port 25565 for both. And enter your ip address. Click add when done.
8. Repeat step 7 but instead of TCP use UDP
9. Click update Router
10. Wait for it to finish.
11. Your finished :D
Update #1 : 05/26/2012 7:51:04 pm5/26/12
Join us to post comments.