How to be trusted on a server
1,017Views, 4 today
Get Embed Code
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Puncher
Posted 12/31/11 3:43:34 pm , last updated: 03/28/12 7:10:36 pm
- Type with good grammer and spelling
- Everything majed9 said in: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/i-want-a-server-where-i-can-be-op/
- Don't think that Ender Dragons are safe in overworld
- Know a lot about Minecraft
- I played a server for 7 months and I became a moderator
- Don't abuse your powers
- Play a server for a very long time, through maybe 2 versions and you may get a HIGH rank
- Don't lie about your age, builds, or ANYTHING!
- Lololoololllololololo- Don't do lololololol too much
- Be respectful
- Don't act like some type of famous person
- Don't brag
- Follow the rules of the server.
- Never ask for stuff, especially begging.
- Always try to have fun
- Don't focus on being a staff member!
- More stuff coming soon.
If you have any suggestions for this list, post it in the comments below.
|Credit:||majed9 and calum1111 inspiring me to make this.|
Update #4 : 03/28/2012 7:10:36 pm3/28/12
Update #3 : 03/28/2012 7:10:00 pm3/28/12
Update #2 : 12/31/2011 3:53:50 pm12/31/11
Update #1 : 12/31/2011 3:48:17 pm12/31/11
Join us to post comments.