How to become a Planet Minecraft moderator in 7 EASY steps!
5,088Views, 6 today
Get Embed Code
Level 40 : Master Pony
Posted 04/29/12 4:24:54 am , last updated: 08/01/12 3:50:07 am
Following my own advice, I have been asked to be a moderator or admin on this site by Cyprezz himself, many, many times, but I have always said no because I am just too modest. And handsome.
But now, I will share my secrets and wisdom with you in order for all of you good people to become mods. Have fun.
1. Beg, beg beg! The mods LOVE it when you do that. Just keep spamming every thread they post on, and infinitely send them PM's. Though I'm sure you already knew this, it is pretty obvious to be honest.
2. Be immature. As I am twelve years old, I am pretty immature (and don't forget awesome...in my opinion anyway), so this step is pretty easy for me. I mean, I bet Forum Troll has been asked to be moderator lots of times, but nice, helpful people, like...I don't know, WolfOfDoom, will never become a moderator. I'm sorry, it's just the true facts. Bro. EDIT: Oh, it turns out WolfOfDoom DID become a site moderator. Who knew. Though it's kind of sad, the way the moderators are actually picking GOOD people for the job. Someone needs to beat some sense in to those mods. Especially that Cyprezz.
3. Don't respect the rules. Ok, seriously, this one is just so obvious, that it's somehow more obvious then begging, (and begging is pretty obvious) so I won't even tell you how to do this. Disrespect the rules. How hard could that be?
4. Space. Space. Space. Space. Space. Space. Gotta go to space, yeah gotta go to space.
6. Always read the New York times. Speaking of which, have you noticed that there is no number five? Bet you didn't!
5. Now there's a number five! Ok, where were we...oh yes, moderators. Cyprezz is a big, fat liar. He always says "We don't need any more moderators right now, we are fully staffed." or some deceptive thing like that. Well my friends, THE CAKE IS A LIE! Cyprezz only says that so you all stop messaging him about being a moderator, even though that is exactly how you become one! Cyprezz obviously has no friends. What a mean little person. Wouldn't you agree?
7. And for the last, final, and greatest step towards your success of moderating:
Make a crappy blog about how to become a moderator in seven easy steps, even though there are technically only five steps.
|Tags:||Tutorial, Troll, Epic, Fail, Music|
Join us to post comments.