Hello Planet Minecraft!
When you are playing offline for some reason you don't want to be steve. Well, here is a solution!
1) Right click the texture pack and open using WinRar or 7 ZIp.
2) Go to the mob folder. If there isn't one create one yourself.
3) Put in a png skin after naming it char. replace if there is already one.
4) Make it a zip file again.
5) Go to start then run and type %AppData%.
6) Go to .minecraft then texture pack and put your texture pack in.
7) play your game with the texture pack on and you will look like the skin even on offline!