How to change the Enchantment Language to English.
3,590Views, 3 today
Get Embed Code
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Posted 12/27/11 2:13:55 pm
- Open Minecraft.
- Click the 'Texture Packs' button
- De-Select your preferred texture pack
- Click 'Open Texture Pack Folder'
- Open your preferred texture pack using a program such as WinRAR
- Go back to the Texture Pack Folder.
- Depending on which system you are running on this step will be slightly different. You must go BACKWARDS one folder. If done correctly you will find yourself in the .minecraft folder.
- From here select the .bin folder.
- Open the .minecraft zip using WinRAR or such programs
- Copy the 'font' folder from the .minecraft zip to your preferred texture pack zip
- Open the copied folder that is now in your texture pack zip.
- Open both of the images in a program such as Paint.Net
- Copy the image 'default' onto the image 'alternative'
- Go back to your texture pack and accept the save.
- Return to Minecraft
- Select your texture pack from the list.
- Access your world
- Find an enchantment table.
Join us to post comments.