[TUTORIAL]How to change/remove BIOMES!
9,329Views, 37 today
Get Embed Code
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
Posted 03/01/13 8:54:52 pm , last updated: 03/03/13 9:51:36 am
What do we need?
MCEdit.You can download here
Your map Save to edit.
- Download and execute MCEdit.
- On main menu click on Load Word then the word name. If your map isn't inside the default folder, click Open a level and select your map;s folder.
- Once loaded your map, select the area that you want to change the Biome. Just click in the first corner, then drag the mouse until you select all area that you want.
- Click FILTER, the fifth button on the bottom bar
- On your left side, you will see some options:
- The filter option you must select Setbiome;
- Then, on Biome, select what biome you want on this area. (On my map I want to remove the snow, then I selected DESERT)
- Click FILTER!
Click CTRL + S to save and enjoy!
Check my projects on http://www.minecraftmetropolis.blogspot.com
|Tags:||Tutorial, Minecraft, Remove, Snow, Rain, Desert, Tundra, Biome, Biomes, Change, How To, Learn|
Update #1 : 03/03/2013 9:51:36 am3/03/13
Join us to post comments.