How to create an Ultra Hardcore World
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Posted 07/30/13 12:24:24 pm
- If you are using Windows or Mac, download NBTExplorer. If you're using Linux, see the end of this post.
- Next, you must create a new world; you can change any of the world options you want.
- Exit the world
- Run NBTExplorer and navigate to the world, then level.dat. Click on Data: 24 entries
- Click on "hardcore" (second one down), then click on Edit (the pencil at the top of the window) and change it to a "1".
- Set time to 0 the same way you set hardcore to 1.
- Click on gamerules and set "naturalRegeneration" (at the bottom) to false.
- Click save.
- Quit NBTExplorer
- Play on the world!
I hope this tutorial was useful, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them in the comments.
Linux users: If you have Wine installed, download the Windows version and run it with Wine. If you don't, follow these steps:
- Open the Terminal.
- If you are superuser, enter: 'sudo yum install wine'
- Otherwise, enter 'su' and give the root password. Then enter 'yum install wine'
- Download the Windows version of NBTExplorer.
- Run it with Wine.
Join us to post comments.