How to install Texture Packs.
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
Posted 04/10/12 3:31:35 pm
- Download a texture pack.
- DON'T Unzip it. (Now you can unzip it.)
- Goto the start menu and type %appdata%
- Goto .minecraft (Which is in roaming on W7) put the (Zipped) Texture pack in the "Texture pack" folder.
- log into minecraft and open Texture Packs and select the Texture Pack.
- Have fun!
- Open the start menu.
- Either press R or click run.
- Type %appdata% and open
|Tags:||Texture, Packs, Install, Help, Tutorial, Pmc, Server, Derp, Please, Diamond, Will, Kill, You, And, Die|
Join us to post comments.