How to install the same Mods that TheSyndicateProject uses
20,706Views, 110 today
Get Embed Code
Level 56 : Grandmaster Baconator
Posted 07/06/12 3:25:05 am
Ok so first of all you must download the files necessary which include mods, WinRar and more. You will also need a FRESH .minecraft, that means No mods installed!
Here is a list of all the key mods which features [There are more which you will need to install such as ModLoader etc.] which you shall have installed at the end of this tutorial:
Auto Switcher [Switcher mod]
Shelf [Shelf mod]
Now I will tell you where to download ALL the necessary files, with all these I Suggest you create a new file and place them all inside there!
- Mod Loader - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/ModLoader.zip
- Elemental Arrows - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/Arrows%20Mod.zip
- More Stackables - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/More%20Stackables.zip
- Recipe Book - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/Recipe%20Book.zip
- Shelf Mod - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/Shelf.zip
- Armour Stand - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/ArmorStand.zip
- Mod LoaderMP - http://adf.ly/74Eeb
- Audio Mod - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20629262/Latest/AudioMod.zip
- TF2 Teleporter - http://adf.ly/2nMGc
- TF2 Sentry - http://adf.ly/2nMFi
- TF2 Dispenser - http://adf.ly/7UINP
- [Optional Fishing Mod] - http://www.mediafire.com/?crptnz5s5t8t6q3
- WinRar [Download the one that suits you best] - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
So once you all these files downloaded and in one place we are ready to install!
The first thing you are going to want to do is install WinRar, this is very important and if you do not have it installed onto your computer you can not install most of the Minecraft mods. To install WinRar all you have to do is run the installer and that's it, you are now ready to install the Minecraft mods.
Now what you want to do is install ModLoader, ModLoaderMP and the Audio Mod. To do this you must open your .minecraft folder found by entering %appdata% into your windows search bar, this will take you to your roaming folder in which you can open your .minecraft.
For this next part I suggest you watch the video but if you don't that is not a problem, I can just show you!
- Open your .Minecraft folder.
- Extract all the content of the ModLoader and ModLoaderMP using WinRar and have that open.
- Click 'Bin' and right click 'minecraft.jar' and select 'open with' then select 'WinRar Archiver'
- In here delete the META-INF
- Drag all the files from the ModLoader and ModLoaderMP into the minecraft.jar and close.
Now run Minecraft and if you have followed me exactly you will have ModLoader and ModLoaderMP installed correctly! Yippee.
So now let's install some more mods!
- Open your .Minecraft folder.
- As before we need to extract the content of the mods, so with all the mods we have left which are: Armour Stand, Arrows Mod, Audio Mod, Fishing++, More Stackables, Recipe Book and Shelf mod [TF2 mods will be done later].
- Once you have these extracted Drag and Drop all the files and folders into your minecraft.jar
- Close your minecraft.jar
- Launch Minecraft! You will now have all the necessary mods installed apart from the TF2 mods!
- Now all we need to do is install the TF2 mods!
- Open your .minecraft folder
- Go inside the newly created 'mods' folder
- drag the .zipped TF2 files from inside your extracted TF2 mods folder and place them into the 'mods' folder.
- Do the same with resources but with the resources! Be careful to NOT replace the files, you just need to add them!
- Close and Run Minecraft.
If you have followed all these steps you will correctly have all the files installed just like Syndicate does; happy Minecrafting!
Remember to subscribe to OfficialCommunityMC for more Modding tutorials!
-Syndicates 'Mod Guy'
Join us to post comments.