Leave a comment in the comment section below telling me what you thought about the project! Give it a like and a favorite, that always helps me, oh and don't forget to subscribe to my channel! and don't forget to check out my facebook fan page!
My research show that you level up easier if your projects get more hits ( xD Of course it does ) one particular category that get's the most hits is the challenge/adventure category. If you don't have any ideas for one take one out of a book or a tv-show that you like.
Here's a few tips to make you level up easier!
1. Log on everyday! - Remember to be on everyday and be active. Blog once in a while too. You can even make something like a tutorial for whatever you want to show people!
2. Don't copy - A lot of projects get deleted because they contain something from someone else work. What you can do to make sure it isn't deleted is to write about it. Like a review.
3. Make it fun! - Piff up your page once in a while with a new profile picture and new projects that aren't a 100 percent finished. Also make challenge maps so that people have fun too.
4. Don't be rude! - One of the main reasons your account get's suspended ( Or low amount of views! ) is because you're not nice to people. This one connects with how you make your projects. You have to be happy when you make a project! Don't talk degrading to other members.
5. Make a flashy title with a great picture - One of the main reasons people choose the projects they choose is because of the title and picture. With a good picture you will get a lot of views and with texture packs people will think it looks different from the others. A flashy title will make people look twice.
6. Be innovated! - Without innovation no one can come up with a great theme or building for a project. This is one of the main reasons that people get tired of their projects and stop working on it. One way to get inspiration is to go out in your neighborhood and look around. There's a lot of houses you can build. Take your own house for example.
7. Follow the movies! - There's always great tips from movies! You can get a lot of ideas from there. Just look for the things that you want to build.
8. Visit your friends page! - Some of the friends you have surely has minecraft. Ask them to join Planetminecraft.com! Or even better, just ask them to look at your page. With more views there's more XP!
9. DON'T CURSE! - It doesn't matter how mad you are don't post annoying blog posts where each and every word is a curse word. Use * to show that there's a bad word involved. That way you may avoid getting banned.
10. Do not abuse the update log! - I think that this should be obvious! If you abuse the update log the project is at higher risks of getting deleted by the crew of PMC. Only add accurate facts about the project. For example '' now there's a new room added to this project! '' or something like that!
11. Advertising! - One thing you should do to get views is to ask people to view your page on MSN, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Google +, and skype for example. It's a very good way to be merchandising ( make a commercial for you! ) yourself!
12. Fast updates! - Once you start a project make sure that the next update isn't going to be too far away. With slow updates comes less viewers!
Hope you had use of the info that was given in the blog post!
Until next time, JA NE!