How to make a 1.5.2 Minecraft Bukkit Server
Level 23 : Expert Geek
Posted 05/05/13 4:14:59 am
- Go toÂ http://dl.bukkit.org/
- Pick the version minecraft is on
- Save it to your desktop
- Go to your desktop and right-click
- Select "New Folder" then name it "Server"
- Drag the -----.jar into the folder
- Then go and open a notepad and enter:
- Then go to "File" Â "Save as" then this is the format for saving
- Then drag the run.bat into your server folder on your desktop
- In your folder rename the ---.jar to bukkit.jar
- Then double click the run.bat and your server should be running if you have it port-forwarded and working correctly!
|Tags:||Bukkit, Server, 152, Uptodate, Tutorial|
|Credit:||The Minecraft & the Bukkit Team for their amazing work!|
Join us to post comments.