How to make a BUKKIT server! [Windows 7]
Level 49 : Master Dragonborn
Posted 11/18/11 3:06:44 am
Carefully read these steps:
1. Enter this link in a new tab:
2. Under "Build Artifacts" Click "craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" then download that.
3. Make a folder called BUKKIT on your desktop.
4. Place the craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar inside, and double click. (It should place some files, but not all you need.)
5. Download this: http://www.informatics-tech.com/files/run.bat
It is a run.bat needed to start your server.
6. After downloading, place the batch file into the BUKKIT folder, and double click on it.
7. After clicking, it will place more files needed to run your server. Open the notepad document it places "server.properties."
8. Open Control panel -> Network and Sharing Center.
9. While connected to the internet, in Network and Sharing Center, you will see Connections:.
10. After Connections: There will be a network name highlighted in blue, click on that.
11. In this, click on "Details...".
12. Search for IPv4 Address. On that line, you will see an IP address.
13. Copy the IP into the server.properties, where it says "server-ip=." With no space enter or copy it in.
IT'S TIME TO START YOUR SERVER!
1. Open op or admin or whatever it's called, then enter in your username on the first line.
2. Open run.bat.
3. Start your game, click Multiplayer and New Server.
4. You can see two lines, 1: Server Name, 2: IP Address.
5. Enter in the name and IP of your server, but keep the run.bat ON if you want to go on.
6. Enter your server!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!
POST IT ON PLANET MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!
Join us to post comments.