How To Make A Resource Pack
1,281Views, 5 today
Get Embed Code
Level 36 : Artisan Herobrine
Posted 07/08/13 6:31:13 pm
- Â Go to: %appdata%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Make a folder with the name you want to use for your pack.
- Open notepad, paste the quoted text below and save it as pack.mcmeta inside the folder you made.
- Inside your folder make a new folder called "assets", open that folder and make a new folder called "minecraft".
- You now have a resource pack that is ready for you to add sound or texture files.
Default Resource Pack (template) -http://goo.gl/A2df9
|Tags:||How, Make, Resource, Pack, Paintnet, Audicity, Notepad, Minecraft, Vanilla, Tutorial|
Join us to post comments.