Make A Server, FTB, Tekkit, and Vanilla (Plus Portforwarding)
14,265Views, 31 today
Get Embed Code
Level 40 : Master Turtle
Posted 07/27/12 1:24:44 pm , last updated: 05/13/13 6:02:54 pm
1. Download tekkit server.
2. Open folder and move it to desktop.
3. Find "launch", right click on it then edit. Give it 1/4 of you computers ram. (Tutorials at bottom)
4. Press launch and connect with localhost.
Hey guys Ik how to port forward most host so put a comment and I will make a tut on that host. Until then I will just put tuts from youtube on common routers
1. After port forwarded go into the tekkit server file and fine server.txt and open it. Change the port to the port you port forwarded or leave it blank if it is 25565.
Make It Grief Proof
As of 3.1 update nei glitch is fixed so you dont have to worry! But to ban blocks get a block banning plugin. Now tekkit supports bukkit so even in a plugin says does not support tekkit it should work now! So get one of those such as: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/iblock/
It is very easy to update.
1. Open technic launcher and click options.
2. Click use development builds.
3. Press Ok.
4. It will ask it you want to update. Click yes.
5. It is now updateing click login!
2. Find the java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui
3. Change 1G to 1/4 of your ram.
2. Find computer and right click it.
3. Click properties.
4. Under system it says Installed Memory(RAM): 4G (Or something.)
Thats your ram!
Update #1 : 11/25/2012 2:41:38 pm11/25/12
Join us to post comments.