You came to the right place to find out who to make a firework(s). They're awesome and pretty and you definitely ought to give it a try!
- Dye (e.g. Rose Red, Orange Dye)
- Gunpowder (For explosions)
- Paper (to make the rockets)
- Glowstone dust
- Creeper head
- Extra gunpowder
1. (a) You need to make a firework star first. You can put any amount of dye together with gunpowder in a crafting table to make one of these as shown below...
(b) You can also add diamonds/glowstone dust (not glowstone block), wither heads, feather, fire charge and golden nuggets to add lots of different effects! You can just explore it forever more! It's something new and not so restricted in minecraft! Here's an image showing you how you might go about doing this....
2. You must put your firework star into a rocket. To craft one of these you use paper, gunpowder and your firework star in a crafting table together, they can be in any position. Here is an image as an example...
3. After that take your "Firework Rocket". You can right click with it on your hand onto the ground and it'll set off. Or you can put it in a dispenser, when you do this the Firework will shoot up as normal. They are quite pretty and would be great for celebrations on your own server. Here is what it can look like when you set off the Fireworks.
Red and Orange Firework
If you add a golden nugget to your firework star recipe, you get the star effect. As shown...
If you add a creeper head, you get a creeper face in the air, as it bursts. It's pretty awesome! The colour is still customisable with this
If you add a feather, you get the "burst" effect. It's a tiny explosion, as you can see below...
If you add a fire charge into the recipe...you get a large ball! Now THAT, is epical!
Some other things:
- You can also add more gunpowder in you "Firework Rocket" recipe to make the flight duration higher (basically it goes higher)
- Really pretty things
- Won't cause damage
- Great for celebrations
- You can customize it as much as you want, so many possibilities!
- Can be shot from dispensers (they shoot straight up)
- Can take ages to make
- Can't customize it again after you have made the Firework star/Rocket
- All images owned by Jam2400 and taken by Jam2400.
- If the images are missing, I'm VERY sorry, but it's not something that i can help. I need a more reliable storage area...