How to make Minecraft have less lag !
Level 26 : Expert Pokemon
Posted 01/23/13 4:11:15 pm
There's a few ways to fix it.
1) Use a lower quality texture pack.
2) Lower render distance to Normal or anything lower
3) In performance use Max FPS
4) Turn smooth lighting OFF !
5) Always have graphics on fast !
6) Lower particles to minimal
7) Play on non laggy servers
8) Turn clouds off.
9) Install more RAM (May cost more money but well worth it)
Hope these helped !
|Tags:||How, Make, Minecraft, Not, Lag, Tutorial|
Join us to post comments.