How To Manage A Village
Level 33 : Artisan Ninja
Level 33 : Artisan Ninja
Posted on 7/11/2012 : 7/11/12 5:19 pm
Hi. Im Dancingninjas and Im gonna explain how to manage a Village.
1) First thing to do is find a village. Villages are most commonly found on flat areas or plains. If you you see incomplete terrain, this can also be a sign of village. Incomplete terrain is the flat part on the side of terrain. You will know when you see incomplete terrain.
2) Next, after you find a village, trap ALL the villages in there houses. This can be easiest by replacing doors with dirt or any other block materials. This MUST be done first. You might have to wait awhile for villagers to enter there house, but be patient. If you cant get some inside there houses, make a tiny wall around them. If you dont Do this step, all the villagers may not survive.( Zombies may kill them)
3) Now its time to make a wall around the village. This Step is Optional, but it is the safest thing to do. You dont need to use stone like me, but you can always replace the wall materials later.This Step May Take Awhile, but I would recommend it for the safety of the villagers. There is no time limit for this step. Just continue to keep the villagers in there houses to avoid the zombies attacking.
4) Now, we need to add a villager guard. This is also know as an iron golem. Create this by stacking 2 iron blocks and then 1 on each side. Then Add a pumpkin to the top. For This step, you might need to go on a journey to find a pumpkin, but u will need it. (Jack-o-Lantern will work too) Without an iron golem, there is no protection if a zombie gets in near the village. Iron Golems Will always say near to protect villagers.
5) Now, you need torches EVERYWHERE. While Iron Golems can protect villagers, there is still a chance that a zombie will sneak past and attack. Especially without light. If you place ALOT of torches, this will avoid spawning.Make sure to put a torch in just about every dark spot. Dont allow the tiniest shadow. This step may require alot of mining. U will need ALOT of coal. This Step is VERY important.
6) Now Its Time. You can now release the villagers from there houses. The villagers should be safe enough to survive for now. Make sure u followed the other steps to ensure the safety of the villagers.
7) This Step is Optional. I added more Iron Golems to make the village even safer. You dont need to do this right away. but if u find alot of iron one day, i have a good idea of what to do with it. Right now I have 8 Iron Golems In my village. I didnt go searching all in one day, but everytime i went mining and found iron, i used it to make more Golems. These Keep my villagers very safe.
Finally, You Are Just About done making it safer, but theres still plenty of things to do in a village. On thing to do is expand it. If you expand it, more villagers will move in. ( A new house must be up to 15 bloccks away from the village to be a part of it and allow villagers to move in)
If This Was Helpful, please subscribe for more upcoming things from me. Also Check out my great Skins.
Also: Please Post Any questions u have in the comment area.
|Tags:||Safety, Manage, Village, Iron Golem, Torches, Tutorial, Help, Villagers|