How to portforward!
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Posted 04/21/12 5:01:33 pm
1. Go to the start menu, Then type in CMD, Then click it.
2. Type in "Ipconfig", And find Default Gateway
3. Go to your browser and type in your default gateway I.p
4. You should have to login, your pass and user are probably going to be "Admin "Admin"
5. Then go to Advanced settings>Nat>Virtual Servers
6. Click add, and enter in your Default gateway I.P, 25565 as the port, and make it Tcp
7. Click add again, type in your default i.p, 25565 again, and make it Udp
8. Go to www.ipchicken.com. That will be your I.p to give out.
Diamond if this helped
Join us to post comments.