How to put custom maps on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Posted 01/13/13 3:09:32 pm
Hey everybody dusty012 here! I really gotta think of something better....
So from the title you are probably saying in your head at the top of your lungs:
......IT'S NOT! Here's the stuff you need:
An Xbox console with A flash jack.
A flash drive with 4 GB's or more.
And an Xbox 360 made map.
1. Put Flash drive in Xbox 360 and configure it...
2. Download any Xbox 360 map. (Try out my version of Xbox Skyblock)
3. Put it in your flash drive.
4. Put flash drive back in Xbox 360.
5. Select flash drive when it asks: "Select a storage type"
6. Pick flash drive.
7. Your done now! Play the map!
Join us to post comments.