How to shade
Level 28 : Expert Creeper Hugger
Posted 09/29/12 6:56:56 am
- first get MCskins3D it takes bit of scrolling but you'll get down the the download set up.
- you have to click and drag your skins into a box (its at the left and its hard not to see.)
- your skin should show up. when it does go up to the buttons at the top and find the hybrid button. click it.
- next use the eye button at the top to zoom in or out. on the part where the skin is flattened (the skin standing like it would in minecraft is only so you can is how it looks like standing.)
- this step is IMPORTANT! do not use lighten or darken!!!!! use the dodge(make lighter)
- and burn(makes darker) button.
- shade. here is a good example by AmdalAuara its a cute but simple shaded skin were the shading is easy to see. i would try to do some thing like that.
Join us to post comments.