★ How to Train Your (Ender)Dragon ★
17,632Views, 53 today
- 57 Comments
- 16 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 46 : Master Mage
Level 46 : Master Mage
Posted 7/23/12 12:34 pm , last updated: 07/31/12 2:52:11 pm
Step 1: The End is near
Find a dragon! ~ Difficulty: Medium
- This is relatively simple. Just find an End portal willing to take you to the realm of the Enderdragon. (Note: watch out for silverfish...)
Be sure to have your Eyes of Ender handy.
You'll need twelve to activate the portal. :P
Step 2: The Name Game
Name the dragon! ~ Difficulty: Easy
- You should probably name him so that when he kills you at first,
you can forgive him more easily as you slink
all the way back to the portal.
Step 3: Be supportive
Teach the dragon! ~ Difficulty: Hard
- You'll probably die a lot on this step. But don't worry! It'll pay off later.
(Note: wear diamond armor or at least iron...)
- Run around to train your dragon to follow you! (Note: avoid teeth...)
- Shoot arrows at those spinning targets (crystals) on the obsidian towers.
This trains the dragon to come to YOU for food...that of course
means you feeding him, not you being eaten.
- Be sure to praise your dragon when he does a good job [not eating you]. ;)
Step 4: Construction
Build a home for your dragon! ~ Difficulty: Easy
- Just be sure the home is very large, and made out of obsidian or endstone!
Any other material will crumble when the dragon touches it.
- Can be very simple, like the picture below.
Or you can go overboard to impress your dragon.
Step 5: Don't bite the hand that feeds you
Nurture and care for your dragon! ~ Difficulty: Medium
- Be sure to feed your dragon his favorite food: Eyes of Ender!
You can get these by defeating Blazes for blaze powder, which you
craft together with an ender pearl. Ender pearls can be obtained from
Endermen, which will be (un)graciously given to you!
- Make up a 'pet name' for your dragon to become closer in
your relationship. ;)
Step 6: Flying Lessons
Try to ride on your dragon! ~ Difficulty: Hard
- Simply get up on one of the obsidian towers and call your
dragon over with an eye of ender! Then just jump on.
- Don't worry, you won't make it the first few tries.
Keep trying though! ;)
Step 7: Homeward Bound
Bring your dragon back to your overworld house! ~ Difficulty: Uhhhh.
- Um, well, good luck with that...
- If you can't, just visit him in the End. :)
Step 8: Fun and Games
Have fun with your new dragon! ~ Difficulty: Easy
- Good luck with your newly trained dragon.
- Now you can play with him all day, and he won't eat you! :D
Oh, happy days.
Hope you had fun reading this,
because I had fun writing it. :D
Note: This is meant as a fun, silly tutorial. You
can't actually train a dragon in Minecraft as of
yet. Sorry guys. :( Maybe it'll be added in a future release.
|Tags:||Enderdragons, Endermen, Blazes, Tutorial, The End, Minecraft, Fun, Silly|
More Blogs by dingousaView All
Update #3 : 07/24/2012 9:16:40 am7/24/12
= Added photo to banner. / Fixed a few things.
Update #2 : 07/23/2012 5:09:47 pm7/23/12
- New photo for banner
Update #1 : 07/23/2012 1:22:47 pm7/23/12
- Changed a few syntax errors and colors.
Join us to post comments.