4,257Views, 5 today
Get Embed Code
Level 59 : Grandmaster Creeper
Posted 04/01/13 9:41:03 pm
What they added:
- Pink Withers that are friendly
- Coal Blocks
- Burned out Torches
- Redstone Bugs
- Tinted Glass
- Super Hostile Mode (Cannot be changed, stays in each world)
- Etho Slabs that spawn Anvils on you when they explode
- Droppers are now Floppers and turn whatever item they're holding into Raw Fish when dropped
- Furnaces can explode
- Cows, pigs, sheep, and horses get fatter and make slower/deeper noises as they are fed. If you over feed them they explode
- Sheep float away when fed a golden apple
Pink Withers grow land around them; making tall grass and stuff appear.
Chickens will swarm when hit, and were added to Monster group. (Legend of Zelda?)
Super Hostile Mode, when it activates itself in a world, will make lighting spawn around you along with some overpowered mobs. (Yay!)
I think this is a nice update-thing, even though not official. Basically released as a separate .jar, with Blue, Red, and Purple versions.
Mojang's Minecraft 2.0 Page:
MCForum Page, with someone that posted the assets.minecraft.net downloads:
NOTE: You can no-longer download the .jar, Mojang has removed the download. You'll just have no access to it from the original download link.
Join us to post comments.