Minecraft PE Texture Pack Installation (Android)
Level 39 : Artisan Dwarf
Posted 02/07/13 6:26:53 am
I guess you have got Minecraft Pocket Edition on your phone already. If your device is powerful enough, you may put a texture pack on it! Maximum size is 128x.
So if you are about to delete Minecraft PE because it has shiTTy graphics, you SHOULD read this thread.
- Download any texture pack from this Link!
- Choose a good one! You may always change it back to Default or select another one in just few steps.
- Download a programm named PocketTool by Sn0wB0und
- Once you've got your texture pack and PocketTool installed, plug in your device and follow these steps:
- Get your Texture Pack Archive ready on your PC!
- Open up your device main folder! (C:"Devicename" /sdcard/)
- Go to Download folder. Now throw your texture pack archive into Download folder in your sdcard folder.
- Almost there! Now open up PocketTool from your device. Tap on "Install Content" Or something like that.
- Tap on "Textures" bar and Tap&Hold your texture pack. Click that... "Use" or "Install" button that popped up.
- Now go back to main menu of PocketTool and click the first bar. I guess it says Workbench. Just go there.
- Click on "Change Skin/Texture Pack" and Tap&Hold on your Texture pack. Click Use or Install.
- FINALLY! There should be a menu button on your device. Go there and click "Apply selected patch"
- Now wait! Some window saying "Delete Minecraft?" will appear. CLICK YES! Then INSTALL. You wont loose anything! You will just update your .apk!
- Now open up your Minecraft PE.
- OMGPROFIT!Yes, That is the easiest way to install Texture packs on your Minecraft PE. Any questions?
ASK THEM NOW!Give diamonds if you found this information Helpful!
|Credit:||Scuttles, RealisticCrafter71, SnowBound|
Join us to post comments.