Most Efficient Way to Make a MineCraft Bukkit Server MineCraft v1.3.2 (Windows)
1,846Views, 2 today
Get Embed Code
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Posted 08/25/12 2:21:28 pm , last updated: 09/02/12 10:21:25 pm
WHAT YOU WILL NEED BEFORE STARTING
Make sure you have Java 7
To update, go to the Windows Start Menu
In the search bar, type "java" no quotes and click "enter"
go to the update panel and click "update now"
it will start updating automatically
1. Now, I will include the MediaFire download link for the Bukkit Operator Panel Download. Trust me, it has NO viruses, I have it on my computer. http://www.mediafire.com/?3m27ah3w757ax5q The download will download the Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 and Microsoft Visual Basic PowerPack. They are required to make the Bukkit Server.
2. After you have downloaded, open it.
3. You MUST click the run server at least once to use all the other features.
4. The server will have the plugins Pail, bPermissions, CraftBukkitUptoDate, and CommandBook.
5. When the Command Prompt finishes with all its stuff, the Bukkit server will automatically open Pail Server manager.
6. After you do that you will be able to go on your server by typing localhost in the IP Address place.
Your done! Now you can go on your server, make yourself op, and blow up Creepers with TNT!
But wait! If you want your friends to join the server, you have to port forward! Luckily, there's a program that automatically port forwards your router!
PORT FORWARDING YOUR ROUTER
1. Download the Automatic Port Forwarder from http://www.mediafire.com/?gwwwpg4jgh6uofa
2. In the Checklist place, click update the router list.
3. Click continue and wait.
4. Then, click Select you Router info and then find your router and double click on it.
5. Now click Choose Which ports to forward.
6. Click the "Add Custom" tab.
7. Make a name for it. I put "MineCraft". Then make sure the next thing is set to TCP.
8. For the "Start Port" and "End Port" type 25565.
9. Click "Add"
10. When your done, click "Update Router".
11. You might have to enter credentials to continue. Google it.
12. When your done, click "Test that Now ports work" and click begin.
13. Enter "25565" without quotes.
14. If you did all the steps above correctly, then it should say in the black and green box, "success".
15. To get your friends on the server, simply open you Bukkit Operator Panel and go to "Connection Info" and tell them the IP that is in the white box.
Note: I did not make any part of this program. I'm just explaining how to use it.
Note: If there are any problems at all, please e-mail me at [email protected]
If you liked this, please Diamond it.
Update #2 : 09/02/2012 10:21:25 pm9/02/12
Update #1 : 08/25/2012 2:41:28 pm8/25/12
Join us to post comments.