New Minecraft Mob: Netherdragon
5,511Views, 11 today
Get Embed Code
Level 44 : Master Wizard
Posted 09/07/12 3:17:15 pm
- will fly like a enderdragon.
- will only be found in nether.
- will only be found in nether near lava.
- will be bigger than enderdragon.
- will have 3 times as more HP as a wither.
- will drop "nether fire" a new block that is purely red fire and will light forever on any block.
- will drop 250 exp orbs and when defeated it will have a cool animation. That animation of its death should be fire burning it.
- This mob is not rare and Ghasts don't like them.
Health: 200 hearts
Drops: Red Fire
Can be tamed with a blaze leash.
Red Fire: Is a fire that is purely red and stays lit on any block.
Blaze Leash: is a leash crafted with blaze rods. Below is a diagram showing how it is crafted.
X= empty space l= blaze rod
l l l O
l l = l
The Netherdragon is a very smart mob. It attacks by shooting fireballs at you, and those fireballs make zombie pigmen attack you. It also has another attack called fire spray. Which is continues fire sprayed at you for 3 seconds. When the Netherdragon uses fire spray it does not attack for 10 seconds. This is the best time to attack it.
Leave more ideas in the comments and you might get an idea put on this blog.
1. Boo7 said "for a boss that powerful, getting a fire decoration seems a bit of a rip off, how about something better like a friendly magma cube egg, or even Nether cloth, that you use to make a fire cloak that lights mobs on fire that are close to you, and makes you lava/ fire proof"
2. Guy From Earth said "It should be possible to "shrink" into an item by sneaking and left/right clicking with the blaze leash (after tamed of course). This should allow you to bring it to any dimension. :3"
3. jtoomer1 said "maybe a dragon egg like the one the enderdragon drops, but when it is right clicked with a blaze rod it spawns a tamed netherdragon and the egg dissapears"
4. DancingNinjas said "1) Zombie pigmen always attack you unless (A)- Dragon is dead or (B)- You are wearing a (HAT) 2) Add a new weapon -The Nether Bow- which is made as a regular bow, except the sticks are replaced with blaze rods, and the string stays the same. -The Nether Bow- Does more damage than a regular bow and -Nether Arrows- Crafted same as arrows except sticks replaced."
Join us to post comments.