Port Forwarding [Contest]
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Posted 07/15/12 5:51:52 am
Hello everyone, I'm here to teach you how to port forward for your minecraft server. My router is TP-LINK TL-WR841N. Dont skip a step, Diamond and Favorite if you find this tutorial helpful. This is for the Minetorials Contest.
1.) Open your cmd
1. From your desktop select "Start"
2. Type in "Search program and files" cmd
3. Open cmd
2.) Open your Router
1. From your cmd, type ipconfig
2. Copy the IP written in IPv4 Adress.... 192.168.*.***
3. Paste it in any web browser, like Firefox and Internet Explorer.
4. It will ask you to type your username and password, just type admin in username, and type admin in password.
3.) Port Forwarding
1. Click Forwarding in the left of the page
2. Select Virtual Servers in the menu
3. Click "Add New" button near the center of the page you opened
4. Forward the port 25565, Minecraft Server requires you to forward that port
5. And paste your Internal IP Adress (The one written in IPv4 Adress) in IP Adress
6. Then click save
THEN YOUR DONE!
For more information, go to http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
1. Choose your Router
3. Choose your Router's Model
3. Choose a game (Minecraft)
4. Trasfer all the information in your mind
Thank you, and dont forget to Diamond and Favorite! Read my other Blogs, and I hope you find it useful too. See you next time guys and girls! :)
Join us to post comments.