Minetorials-PVP Tutorial-How to PVP!
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Posted 07/15/12 1:44:21 pm
But I'm not telling you to do exactly as I say. If you have other better techniques, good for you! Use them! Just ignore this then. :) This tutorial is just filled with my suggestions.
Firstly, if you're planning to go with diamond amour, or some other good armour, you'll need some basic supplies so you don't die as easily.
• Bring food and golden apples so you can heal and restore your hunger when it's low.
• If you really want to pwn your opponent, bring some splash potions (of poison and weakness)
• Some normal potions (regeneration and instant health) would be good too, in some shaky situations.
• Enderpearls are really important!!! If you're low on health and you see that your opponent is going to kill your precious Minecraft character in just a matter of time, enderpearl into a safezone (for some servers, this action is kick or ban worthy. In that case, use multiple enderpearls to go far enough so it's okay to teleport to a safezone like spawn).
• Obviously a weapon of your choice (sword, axe, or other)
• A bow and arrows if your opponent is trying to run away.
Now, time for the technique.
Firstly, if you brought your nice splash potions, before you get to your opponent, throw all of them on him! :P Make sure you're out of the potion's range, though. You don't wanna get hit by a 34567 minute poison potion, do you?
Now, after your maniacal potion throwing, you should make it hard for your opponent to lay a hit on you. If you're running towards each other, trying to lay a powerful critical hit on each other, swerve to the side so your opponent can't hit you. Then hit him!
Also, if your game is lagging, try to move around a lot so it's harder for him to get you. And obviously, if it's really laggy, don't bother to go out and PVP.
Next, if you don't manage to swerve to the side, and you engage in a face to face combat, make sure you right click to block and reduce the damage by half a heart when your opponent is hitting you. Only let go of your right click when you want to attack your opponent.
But if your potion is maximum duration and damage, and is doing a lot of hits on your opponent, you can forget what I just said. Hit them as much as you can, and as fast as you can.
TIP: If your opponent is running away, it either means that he/she has low health, or that he/she wants you to think that they have low health, so it's an ambush. If you think that they don't have low health, leave them alone. It probably means that they'll pwn you. If you think that you laid enough hits on your opponent, and that he has low health, follow them! If they enderpearl away, do it yourself, too! Shoot 'em with bows or hit them with whatever you can!
If you have any questions or comments, leave a comment below! I hope this tutorial helped you!
|Tags:||Minetorial, How, Pvp, Player, Fight, Fighting, Server, Hardcore, Battle, Battling, Tutorial, Penap, Article|
Join us to post comments.