Tekkit Tutorial - Can't find Java Directory
11,589Views, 7 today
Get Embed Code
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Posted 08/06/12 4:29:30 pm
Joe from the lanbrothers here, and I know this doesn't have anything to do with our world, but it's important for new Tekkit players.
If you get a message saying: Can't Find Java Directory
Then this is for you! (Windows)
1) Make sure techniclauncher is installed and you've tried to run it once!
2) Then go to your start bar and type: %appdata% then click roaming!
3) Now go to .Technichlauncher and open that folder
4) Now, in that folder there should be a .jar file that says: Technic-launcher, right click it, and then highlight: open with, then open it with java
5) Now that should work, if not, you need to search google for you're operating systems highest java, mine was 64x java, so I searched: Java windows x64 download
6) The top result should be a website full of different javas, so use it!
7) Enjoy your technic Adventure!
|Tags:||Tekkit, Yogbox, Hackmine, Technic, Techniclauncher, Tutorial|
Join us to post comments.