Due to its size and copyright, the default resource pack cannot be uploaded on this website.
So...HOW TO EXTRACT THEDEFAULT RESOURCE PACK
For PC users:
0. Search for the %appdata% folder and open .minecraft
For Mac users:
0. Search for the Application Support folder and open .minecraft
For Linux users:
0. Search for the Home folder and open .minecraft
1. Go to your .minecraft
Locate two folders:
'assets' - Contains the sounds, icons, and alternate languages
'versions' - Contains different profile updates (1.5.1, 1.6.1, etc...)
2. Open the 'versions' folder
3. Open the '1.6.1' folder
4. Copy '1.6.1.jar' and rename it '1.6.1.zip'
5. Open the .zip file ('1.6.1.zip').
6. Locate and copy the following:
assets(folder) *Different from the previous 'assets'
7. Inside the 'assets' folder is a folder named 'minecraft' and in it are the textures and sounds
PUTTING TOGETHER A RESOURCE PACK
1. Make a new folder and open it.
2. Place thepack.mcmeta andpack.pnginside the folder.
3. Make another new folder and name it 'assets'. Open this folder.
4. Inside 'assets' create another folder and name it "minecraft'. Open 'minecraft'.
5. Inside 'minecraft' move the 'font', 'icons', 'lang', 'music', 'records', 'sound', 'texts', and 'textures' folders from the twoearlier 'assets' folders.
If you have any questions please post them in the comments.