Top 5 Plugins
the ones that people might not know
about most everyone knows about essentials and worldedit and stuff like that here are some good plugins that are useful and fun and also easy to use
1. Citizens- Allows you to place NPC players of any user registered on minecraft
2. Mcmmo- Allows in game xp system for different skills like mining, excavation, chopping wood. The higher level you are you can unlock the ability to be stronger and can find diamonds and other things in random things like inside dirt. The levels can be edited (recommended) to the servers specifications and needs.
3. MobDisguise- Allows admins to disguise as any mob type or player on the server not supper helpful but something fun to do to freak people out
4. ShowCase- Allows you to display items for show or use them as a shop the item will hover over a stone slab and will not be able to be picked up and it can also be used as a shop tool when using economy easy to use and set prices helpful youtube videos will show you how to use it. Its also good decor for your house to display something cool.
5. Starterkit- Allows new players to start with some basic items the items can be edited in game (easier) or in config file.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SERVER IN MY OTHER POSTS
Thanks for Checking these out please rate favorite and send to others have a great day