100% Vanilla SMP | Walnut's Tree House | Whitelisted

Althegamr's Avatar Althegamr4/12/16 3:49 pm
5/15/2016 5:27 am
Th4tM0nk3y's Avatar Th4tM0nk3y
Heyyo! If you're looking at this, I'd assume you are looking for a server to join. Well, good news! If you are, you are in the right place! Just leave an application down below! I will look over all applications and message you if you have been accepted!

Here is a bit about the server: We are 100% vanilla, and looking to create a close knit community. As of right now we have 3 active players - including myself - and are excited to grow! We are playing on 1.9.2 and have been having a bit of an issue with mob spawning, so as of right now we have mob griefing turned off, and keep inventory on. We do not stand for griefing or stealing! We do allow pranks though! We are just looking to have some fun, playing Minecraft with some friends! If you are interested, here is the application:

1) Minecraft username:
2) Age:
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?
4) How active are you?
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel!
6) Why do you want to join?
7) What do you have to offer our community?
Althegamr
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2016 5:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Th4tM0nk3y
Bump
05/04/2016 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Budkiss
1) Minecraft username: Budkiss
2) Age: 20
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? Over 3 years ago for talking trash to admins because they were mean and corrupt.
4) How active are you? As of now not very active because i havent found a good server worth playing because all my old friends quit.
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! Kind of dont really post stuff on it.
6) Why do you want to join? My friend plays this server sometimes. Also im looking for a server to mess around on and have some fun.
7) What do you have to offer our community? Im funny i guess. I ahhh can think like i have half a brain.
05/04/2016 9:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Aiphix
b b b b b bump
05/02/2016 6:01 pm
Aiphix
Good low key server! I've been on for about two weeks, and I like it a lot so far.
05/01/2016 9:19 pm
Althegamr
8 spots left
05/01/2016 11:03 am
Neptulis
1) Minecraft username: Neptulis
2) Age: 18
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? Negative
4) How active are you? Usually 3 hours on weekdays and 5+ hours on weekends. It is very dependent of what I got in school, but usually this is the time I put in.
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! Sadly, I do not. I had one before, but I feel like I am more of a watcher than a creator
6) Why do you want to join? I have owned the game since early Alpha where builds with dirt and cobblestone were considered cool, as long as they were functional. Watching Minecraft develop into the huge game it is today has both impressed me, and made me sad because of the ever changing content. I have though came back to a stage where I feel excited playing Minecraft; and doing so on a server with other people is a hundred times more enjoyable than playing alone. I have a ton of ideas regarding builds and such which I am eager to share with other players.
7) What do you have to offer our community? A great sense of humor, or so I'd like to think. A mind filled with crazy ideas that I want to put up for display. Also a very chill personality, and I'd say I go well with most people. I am active and when I'm playing I am always doing something, so don't be surprised if you see a huge community build built by me for the benefit of the community; such as XP-farms and other useful contraptions.

Thanks for considering me!
- Neptulis
05/01/2016 10:26 am
Th4tM0nk3y
Hey guys,
are you looking for a cool (whitelisted) VANILLA survival multiplayer server? We just opened up the applications again.
Then go ahead and apply for Walnut's Treehouse here.
Just fill out the form and give us a couple of days to look at it.
You will get a PM if you are accepted or not once we looked at your application.

Application form
1) Minecraft username:
2) Age:
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?
4) How active are you?
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel!
6) Why do you want to join?
7) What do you have to offer our community?

So get going and apply

P.S. Try and be as precise as possible when filling out the form.
04/17/2016 10:06 am
Althegamr
We are now closing the applications! No more new applications will be accepted!
04/17/2016 9:59 am
Althegamr
Thanks for everyone that applied! Excited to start playing with all you guys!
04/17/2016 2:14 am
Aiphix
1) Minecraft username: Aiphix
2) Age: 32
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? No
4) How active are you? 3-4 days a week
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! n/a
6) Why do you want to join? It looks like the server might be fun.
7) What do you have to offer our community? I feel I would be a good member to have around. I'm friendly and helpful when asked.
04/16/2016 11:40 pm
IamVoxii
1) Minecraft username: Processors
2) Age:17
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Only banned once. ( spamming)
4) How active are you? On daily
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! Might start one
6) Why do you want to join? Looking for a small/friendly based community to play with!
7) What do you have to offer our community? I'm very very skilled , really friendly too! I love working towards goals that me and other players share in common , and love exploring and just having a good time!
04/16/2016 10:30 pm
Althegamr
ONLY 12 MORE HOURS TO GET YOUR APPLICATION IN!
04/16/2016 8:34 am
themanATG
1) Minecraft username:therealATG
2) Age:15
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?Nope
4) How active are you?I can play for around three hours a day.
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel!nope
6) Why do you want to join?I want to play vanilla Minecraft with a small group of people
7) What do you have to offer our community?I will always try to help other people.
04/16/2016 5:38 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
thenamesken
1) Minecraft username: thenamesKen

2) Age: 19

3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? To be honest, I have been,once. It was actually a test not to break a block on the spawn point, so i dig a dirt and got banned. That's only the server I have been banned. I am no rule breaker since that time I got banned.

4) How active are you? It depends, I spend playing minecraft 2-3 hours on weekdays and billion hours on weekends.Well not if you have something important to do,well sure thing important things comes first,like school work or job.But playing minecraft is one of my hobbies to do. Also League of Legends.

5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! I do have one but I don't upload videos, I just don't like recording myself and hearing my own voice. Sorry about that. My User name is. thenamesKen

6) Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a great community server to play on,but it seems that I cant find one.I like playing with friends like mindcrack,no stealing, no arguing or fighting. if you need more info about me,We can talk in the skype or in the server if you think you accept me if possible.Thank you I am a builder,not really fan of redstone,but sometimes I like working on some.

7) What do you have to offer our community? Building pretty much, specially medieval builds, and others real life buildings and architectures you see in the real world every day. Ive been playing Minecraft since 1.2 release back in 2012. I cant explain how much fun that I have,also I always play with my brother together. I remember building a dam and i have never been so proud of myself

My Builds

Town Hall on my Survival with my Bro
Click to reveal

Ken's Real Estate

My House
04/15/2016 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Daniel Weston
Hey! Here is my application for the server. Thank you for reading!

1) DannyWeston
2) I am sixteen years old.
3) I have only been banned from one server for advertising several months ago.
4) I am active as often as possible after school hours and as often as needed on the weekends (i.e I am home from school at 4:30 PM GMT onwards).
5) I don't currently have a YouTube channel, but I do plan to create one sometime, I'm just debating whether I will have the patience to do so.
6) I wish to join this server because I am looking for a community to play an active role in; it would be nice to have the benefit of other players around me whilst maintaining a strict plan (or approach) to my means of survival. Or in other words, it'd be nice to meet new people whilst placing my positive input into the server myself.
7) My most distinguishable talents would be building, redstone and responsibility! Of course the third one is very biased but I guess that is what I'd see myself as?

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and have a lovely day!
04/15/2016 11:37 pm
drews_guy
1) Minecraft username:drews_guy
2) Age:8
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?It was a lucky blocks server 1dk why i was banned
4) How active are you?on a scale of 1 to 10 id give myself a 7
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel!no
6) Why do you want to join?Im looking for good servers
7) What do you have to offer our community?I have a great talent for buiding
04/15/2016 11:07 pm
Althegamr
2 days left to get in an app!
04/15/2016 8:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
1) Minecraft username: Patricking
2) Age: 14
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? Nope
4) How active are you?
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! Nope
6) Why do you want to join? I want play on a small vanilla community where I can just play regular minecraft and hang out with players. I want to start playing minecraft and do it with a small community.
7) What do you have to offer our community? I can offer many public farms and grinders to make other players life easier. I have many ideas for what to build and I can make things look good.
04/15/2016 7:07 pm
Althegamr
Just had a ton of fun on the server with a few new members!
04/15/2016 11:55 am
Althegamr
04/14/2016 10:49 pm
Althegamr
Only a few more days! I won't be looking at any applications after this weekend!
04/14/2016 11:32 am
Althegamr
Still looking for a few more people!
04/14/2016 12:37 am
Althegamr
04/13/2016 5:00 pm
Althegamr
04/13/2016 3:16 pm
Althegamr
Congrats to all who were accepted! Check your messages! Still looking for more applicants!
04/13/2016 6:14 am
Th4tM0nk3y
Heyo here's my app ^^

Click to reveal
1) Minecraft username: Tr4shM0nk3y
2) Age: 18
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? Yh, due to asshole server owners
4) How active are you? Depends on my schedule... at least every second day
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? If so, please share your channel! Got one, but for private stuff, sry
6) Why do you want to join? Just wanna start in a new SMP. Didnt do that in a long while.
7) What do you have to offer our community? Building different styles, mob farms, bit of advanced redstone.

A pic of a floor design I made: https://gyazo.com/69e20bac4e93e86170a482b992f988b1
04/12/2016 6:41 pm
Althegamr
Bump
04/12/2016 4:24 pm
EddyFlipinWon
1) Minecraft username:Famileh
2) Age: I am 13 right now.
3) Have you ever been banned from a server? I have been ban on a small community my friend made. Reasoning: I killed someone on accident.
4) How active are you? I can be on every weekend, but I also enjoy to poke on and off during the weekdays. As you can see above I have school.
5) Do you have a YouTube Channel? No
6) Why do you want to join? I want to join the SMP because I want to play more vanilla and not just modded. I enjoy playing with others and helping other's when needed.
7) What do you have to offer our community? I can offer designs for building mob traps, sometimes spawn, and some other helpful things.
Hopefully you can accept my app.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome