⚜AbyssalCraft⚜ Hiring skilled individuals

Voxsae's Avatar Voxsae2/25/17 10:31 pm
3/12/2017 8:31 pm
Sh4de's Avatar Sh4de

Hello PMC!

I am Voxsae, Owner of AbyssalCraft and lover of all things MMORPG related.

With dedication and talents of our new recruits and our existing staff, we believe that we can make ourselves known notoriously throughout the Minecraft community. Currently with over 1 month of work put into the server we have made a lot of progress towards having a highly popular server with an estimated player base of 75 players reached within 2 months after release.

But to reach this goal we need you! So we extend our hands out to PMC, and we ask for the Builders, Developers, and Writers to come apply for this wonderful opportunity.

Builders Application Below!

Click to reveal
We would highly recommend a portfolio of some kind for us to review!

You will be tasked with building spawn, pvp arenas, questing areas, ect. You will need to have good medieval build talent. However, if your talents aren't towards medieval, don't worry! We are looking for architectures that thrive in medieval designs and people that are good with stonebrick materials or even terraforming, creating custom jungles, caves, or other cool builds.

Application format

Username:
Have you worked with other servers?:
How many servers do you currently build for:
Link to website, or portfolio:
Discord? (w/ 4 Digit Code.. Ex. ExampleMC#4918) :
What times would you be most active?:
What timezone are you in?:

Developers Application Below!

Click to reveal
You will be working behind the scenes on the website and side by side with plugin developers to better design the server or website.

Application format

Username:
Have you worked with other servers?:
How many servers do you currently work for?:
Discord? (w/ 4 Digit Code.. Ex. ExampleMC#4918) :
If you were a Drink what would you be?:
What can you offer AbyssalCraft:
What times would you be most active?:
What timezone are you in?:

Writers Application Below!

Click to reveal
You will be making lore and designing quests! This is the most important job.

Application format

Quest Designers Application:
Name:
Discord name and #:
Write up a small lore/quest for a old man who lost his sword; What will I get once completed?:
Timezone:

About us

Click to reveal
AbyssalCraft is a server based in a roman/medieval period, we have classes and special abilities that players can use to get into some very intense fights. With parties that have a healer class in them could really increase fighting times. We have 4 class types that have a total of 6 tiers each.. each includes their own unique abilities! To top it all off the server will be stuck with the goal of making donations not for pay to win features but to have pay for quickening progress and or looks of the player like a regular free to play MMORPG. We have custom inventory slots with backpacks, rings, gauntlets and more to increase playtime! Added with that currently we feel it would be best to run a plugin that is a mash of Towny, clashofclans, and factions. Players can purchase defenses and even upgrade them! Our questing system is very expansive and allows our quest designers to do almost anything they put their mind to.. Such as destroying a town for 24 hours. We want our players to feel as if what they do changes everyone's gameplay! So put your brains to your fingers and create your world.
Voxsae
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/12/2017 8:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Sh4de
Bump
03/07/2017 4:34 am
Sh4de
Bump
03/05/2017 3:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
CyberHyperion
Username: CyberHyperion
Build Style: Terraforming
Have you worked with other servers?: Yes.
How many servers do you currently build for: I am currently part of MineCrown build team.
Link to website, or portfolio: I do not keep a portfolio, but I would be happy to do a build for you.
Discord? (w/ 4 Digit Code.. Ex. ExampleMC#4918) : CyberHyperion#9847
What times would you be most active?: Whenever I was needed to be active
What timezone are you in?: Mountain time

Feel free to add me on discord and we will have a chat. These applications are not a great way to meet a potential staff member
03/05/2017 2:24 pm
Voxsae
Bump
03/02/2017 5:04 pm
Voxsae
bump
03/01/2017 10:58 pm
Sh4de
Bump
03/01/2017 1:08 am
Sh4de
Hello Soccercrazyboy! I am BonHaiMuoi, an Administrator and a build team manager of AbyssalCraft. As a proof, here is a forum post I have created for our server AbyssalCraft staff recruitment: abyssalcraft-recruiting-builders-devs-website-staffs-t585778.html?hilit=abyssalcraft

I would love to contact you through discord and talk more. Request has been sent.
02/28/2017 5:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Soccercrazyboy
Username: Soccercrazyboy

Build Style: I am able to build in most styles to a varying point, except modern, my one weakness. However, my best style/strength is management and Build Management (not really a style but still my strength when it comes to building).

Have you worked with other servers?: Yes, I have worked for Project Budder for just over a year now, this shows my dedication and loyalty to a working server. I am currently Head-Builder / Build Management for this team. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience and believe it has showed both the worst and best of me, it has helped to let me improve and see what I still need to improve on. I am now looking for another server to have another great experience and join another great Build Team!

How many servers do you currently build for: I am currently working for only one in-development server, I previously mentioned it, Project Budder. This server demands but I am definitely able to handle both the workloads of the servers happily and easily. I have worked for many more servers however, none as big as this one could be one day or Project Budder is.

Link to website, or portfolio: Currently, I am creating my portfolio so I only have a few photos/pictures of my most recent Builds. These are of Builds that I have built in the past for other servers as well as in the Build Server for Project Budder. http://soccercrazyboy.imgur.com/

Discord? (w/ 4 Digit Code.. Ex. ExampleMC#4918) : Soccercrayboy#8860

What times would you be most active?: I would be most active on weekends (obviously) and on Weekdays from about 4pm-8pm because after 8pm I start on my Homework and other school assessments/study's. The only exception is on Monday's from 4pm-6pm. However, will be on from 6pm-9pm instead.

What timezone are you in?: AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) GMT +6.

Thanks for reading my application and for considering me into the Build Team! Can't wait for the reply!
02/27/2017 8:59 pm
Voxsae
bump
02/26/2017 10:25 am
Voxsae
bump
02/26/2017 2:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
YeetDev
Username: YeetDev
What computer languages do you know?: Python, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP
Have you worked with other servers?: I have worked for several theme park servers to create things like show plugins, armour stand plugins, and several others.
How many servers do you currently work for?: 1, Adventure Ridge
Discord? (w/ 4 Digit Code.. Ex. ExampleMC#4918) : BlogParkerrrr (YeetDev)#6955
If you were a Drink what would you be?: Tea - Cause I can be cold and hot
What can you offer AbyssalCraft: I can code custom plugins, creative websites, and even create integrations between minecraft and an online hub or website. Example: AbyssalCraft Hub - As stated in your post we would be making the economy plugin, I could then link this to the website and allow the players to see how much money they have, their rank, and several other factors like their faction, ect.
What times would you be most active?: Mid afternoon until around 10PM, and all day on weekends,
What timezone are you in?: CET (Central European Time)

Thank you for the opportunity and have a good day!

- Parker
02/26/2017 10:26 am
Voxsae
Denied Time zone too distant for us here at Abyssalcraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome