Accounts not working! Black listed!

Comet_OMG's Avatar Comet_OMG11/25/15 1:55 pm
11/25/2015 5:42 pm
TheOfficialNano's Avatar TheOfficialNano
My account has recently been black listed! This is extremely unfortunate because it means that I can not do anything involving Minecraft! If anyone has any idea how to fix this please tell me!

Thanks
Comet_OMG
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2015 5:42 pm
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
I have a similar problem, one of my secondary minecraft accounts have simply dissapered.
the mojang account still exist, and i can log onto their website, but theres no account registered to it anymore
11/25/2015 5:32 pm
Calsmar
I've actually had a similar thing happen to me. I can't find my transaction ID, so I feel that my account is probably lost.

I closed the game, and when I had to log in again, it didn't accept anything I put in. My email apparently was never even registered.
11/25/2015 2:24 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BananaFallsYT
Hmm, I will look into this. If I find anything I will tell you

- Banana
11/25/2015 2:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Inns
Your account may have been hacked then, sorry.
11/25/2015 2:21 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Screenshots or it never happened, you know, just internet rules.
11/25/2015 2:15 pm
Comet_OMG
My Minercaft related accounts like Minecraft in general, for changing skins, and my mojang account do not let me log in and treat my password and email like they never existed. When I went to change my password to see if it would work it said my old one was blacklisted.

So to sum it up, my information is not working and not letting me log into mine craft or join any accounts that are connected to my Minercaft account!
11/25/2015 2:22 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
In that case, you'll need to contact Mojang directly. You're going to need your transaction ID from when you bought the accounts you're trying to recover/ask them about. You can find your transaction ID in the e-mail they sent you when you bought the account. If you don't have your transaction ID, you're probably out of luck.

https://help.mojang.com/

Edit: A couple Google searches has led me to believe you've bought the account(s) you're referring to from someone other than Mojang or have broken the EULA very severely, as those two things can lead to the black-listing of an account by Mojang. Again, you'd need to contact them for any more info, but I'd wager that might be what happened here.
11/25/2015 2:11 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Maybe OP means they've been black-listed on McBans?

That doesn't stop you from doing anything in Minecraft... Just prevents you from joining any servers using McBans, as far as I know, and not all servers use it.

We'll need some more info on what you're talking about, OP. How did you come to the conclusion that you're "black-listed"? Did you receive an e-mail from someone, did you get a ban message on a server...?
11/25/2015 2:07 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Just join another server or play singleplayer
11/25/2015 2:02 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
uhm. How does blacklisting stop you from doing "anything" in minecraft?
As far as I know there is no mojang-supported blacklist, so you should still be able to access your account. You may have been banned by a server you went on regularly.

Please give more details on what is stopping you from using minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome