Admin Application For A Minecraft Server

globdom's Avatar globdom7/16/12 6:59 pm
1 emeralds 3.2k 6
3/4/2013 1:10 am
2003rd Hokage's Avatar 2003rd Hokage
Hello my IGN is globdom. I am 14 years old and I am looking to be part of the staff on any server. I have been a mod twice, an admin twice and a V.I.P. once. I have been playing minecraft for a little over 2 years. If I become part of the staff, I will build structures (I get positive comments on them), follow the rules and ensure that everyone has fun. Also, I might donate some money towards the server if I'm part of the staff. I will play on the server at least q1 hour a day if not longer. I don't swear and I'm not racist, I don't have a short temper because when you are helping others you have to be likeable. I do not grief, spam or tpa kill or warp kill. Basically, I don't break the rules. I will ban bad griefers, mute, kick or jail spammers, etc. I will populate the server because I have been on many servers with my experience.
globdom
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2013 1:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
2003rd Hokage
wanna come on a server its ip minefastyourtrap.com u get admin mabey
07/24/2012 6:05 pm
globdom
Im good at building
07/24/2012 6:04 pm
globdom
I will play on anyones server and im a good builder.
07/24/2012 6:03 pm
globdom
I would appreciate if some more owners talked to me.
07/16/2012 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dom_is_a_Ninja
IGN: Dom_is_a_Ninja
Xp: Ive been Admin like 5 times and mod 2 and VIP alot and Co-Owner,Owner,Head-Admin all that stuff...
Active: I will play ALOT.... It seems like i don't have a life xD But i do...
I will ban and kick as a normal Admin/Mod should BUT theres more I am an Admin that talks with the players and has fun with them.. You know puzzles
If i beocne Staff i donate sometimes and i don't kill unless they do something bad or its in PVP... I will populate the server becuase i know alot of people that play MC and will get people on.. I Have LOTS of Experience...

-Dom_is_a_Ninja

(Call me Dom
07/16/2012 7:08 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
tylerhorton
Hello! I own a 24/7 Bukkit server. Your application seems great! PM me if you are interested in becoming part of the team.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome