> Admin/Manager For Hire <

Recruit help or apply for server positions.

Post Permalink
by CobraMastr » 3/30/2017

CobraMastr

IGN: CobraMastr

Experience:

Vernix Hosting: System Admin/Support

VexCloud: Owner

IGSHosting: COO

DragonHCF: Manager

Vortex Prison: Owner

Why I'm Applying:

I'm looking to give back to a server and make it grow. I'm wanting there to be a server that players and staff will be able to play on whenever they want or if they are just having a bad day. I want to be able to show people that I have knowledge and that I'll be willing to do anything to help. I also want to make sure that everyone has someone to talk to when they are down or if they need help with something in-game. I also want to be able to help get a large network up, because I miss the one that I worked for that had 200+ players on a day. I also want to bring leadership to the team so everyone will know how to be a good leader and not just sit around and do nothing.

About Me:

I'm currently in grade 12 attending high school as well as doing courses online. I have been interested in computers and networking for about 4 years. I'm going to be taking courses through universities making my way up to my master degree in computer sciences after I graduate. I first started working with hosting companies and being a TA for the computer class at my school. Once I found out the management part of minecraft servers I decided I would jump on the chance and work for some smaller servers. During my time working for smaller servers, I had a few larger server owners and approach me and give me a chance to prove myself to them. After working for a couple large server and getting the experience, I moved onto working for a lot more larger servers. When I found out that It gets kind of boring working for servers that die down to around 10 or 15 people a day, I decided to start making my own servers with the knowledge I had. After working with smaller servers from hosting companies my server was just getting to small and I had a lot more ideas for it. So, I decided to learn Linux and Networking so I could work with dedicated servers and larger infrastructures. After doing it for a couple years, People started noticing my work and said they were hiring at their hosting company and I'm free to apply if I wanted to. After getting a lot more experience with the companies and leadership skills, I started going into staff management and senior management for servers and networks.

Why You Should Accept Me:

You should accept me because I'm outgoing and hard working. I make sure that every project is done ahead of time and done well. I make sure that all staff members are obeying all the rules of the server and the staff guidelines that are put in place for the server. I also make sure that the server has unique features that will make the server stand out from all the rest. I also like to make sure that there are always staff members available when needed on the server. I make sure that all staff are on the forums as well as in-game when they are not busy with their personal life. I like to check in on the server and get feedback from the players whenever to consider and see if the other staff members want change to improve the server. I also want to make sure it's a good working environment for the staff and there isn't any abuse that will go on. I also like to make sure that all the staff members feel welcome and happy when they come on the server. After going through a lot of abuse and people using me on servers to do all of their work for profit, I decided to make sure none of this will happen again. I want to make sure all of the staff members have good communication with the higher up staff members in case they are needed. I also want to make sure there is a lot of trust between all of the staff members and they always have someone they can talk to if they are depressed or if something is bothering them.
CobraMastr

> System Admin

> Freelance Manager
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by Dante202 » 3/31/2017

Vouch! Great guy, knows what he is doing, you should defenitly hire him.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by adammcgrogan » 3/31/2017

Hey, I own a Minecraft server and its new.
I need an Admin and a Manager.
Just reply to this post and ill talk to you! :D

But if you cant reply to a comment here just join my Minecraft Server = thegamesnetwork.mygs.co - I'll be on there
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by adammcgrogan » 3/31/2017

Dante202 wrote:Vouch! Great guy, knows what he is doing, you should defenitly hire him.
I will try!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by CobraMastr » 3/31/2017

Still Looking :D
CobraMastr

> System Admin

> Freelance Manager
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by Assassin61197 » 3/31/2017

Any Server Administration out there reading:

Hire CobraMastr.

He has the mental toughness and the maturity to comply with any of your requests of server entities.

He and I have worked together before, and I recommend Cobra to anyone out there who wants an efficient and caring member to their team.

-Thanks
ETERNALYT OWNER
Level 4
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by PVRIS_PVRIS » 3/31/2017

adammcgrogan wrote:Hey, I own a Minecraft server and its new.

But if you cant reply to a comment here just join my Minecraft Server = thegamesnetwork.mygs.co - I'll be on there

Msg me im interested and have experiance! Discord: pvris8019#4441
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by CobraMastr » 3/31/2017

PVRIS_PVRIS wrote:
adammcgrogan wrote:Hey, I own a Minecraft server and its new.

Msg me im interested and have experiance! Discord: pvris8019#4441

Please stay off my thread if you are just going to use it for your own personal gain.
CobraMastr

> System Admin

> Freelance Manager
Level 1
New Network

Post Permalink
by CobraMastr » 4/1/2017

Bump! :D
CobraMastr

> System Admin

> Freelance Manager
Level 1