Adventure map builders needed please

NightSkyPlays's Avatar NightSkyPlays8/1/14 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 368 9
8/6/2014 1:15 pm
NightSkyPlays's Avatar NightSkyPlays
I am making adventure map were you need to fight mobs and do parkour and get to the top of the tower to find the players father its start in house and the players mother tells him that he old enough to know about his father being kidnapped by the king zombie so the player goes out and fight his was through the map

so please tell me if you up to this i need skilled people also a person who can make a good texture pack

u need skype
NightSkyPlays
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2014 1:15 pm
NightSkyPlays
bump
08/04/2014 4:58 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Onix1025
I'd like to help you
I am realy good with Redstone and all you need for commandblocks

email: lenmisch@gmail.com (only checking them like 3 times a day

answere if i can help you

~Onix1025
08/04/2014 4:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Divided_S
If your wanting me to assist you, I will be wanting some kind of credit afterwards, and since I'm not getting paid and wouldn't ask that of you I hope this is a legit thing..

Email: Tjayowner@yahoo.com
*Do not email me, you asked for it so here it is.*

I'll be getting on skype in a little, if your wanting something else like pictures of what I've done. I'll show you..
08/04/2014 4:19 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Goblin
sapper56
Hey, if you need a guy handling any and all redstone you could possibly think of, i'm probably your guy. I've worked on a couple of adventure maps in the past, and i definitely know a bunch of different contraptions that come in handy for maps like these, or that would be suitable.
I'm also crazy about fiddlin' with new contraptions, to make something never-seen-before, that would make your map stand out from the crowd.

As i'm incredibly tired at writing moment, i don't feel like linking to the things i've built, but if you're somewhat interested, however, i encourage you to go to my profile and just take a look at some of the things i've built before, as i have posted just a fraction of my work here, on pmc.
Thanks for reading!
- Sapper56
08/04/2014 3:52 pm
NightSkyPlays
bump
08/01/2014 5:43 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
True Pigu
I am good with redstone! Also good with commands and many other things! Design and redstone right here! Email cjproper01@gmail.com Thanks in advance (if you let me help that is XD) also in game username (incase you whitelist) iamtnt
08/01/2014 5:20 pm
Ravenpokemoner12
I'm sorry but I don't have either of those
08/01/2014 5:12 pm
Ravenpokemoner12
I'm not the best builder by any means. But I certainly would love to help build it with you. IGN: Ravenpokemoner12
08/01/2014 5:16 pm
NightSkyPlays
i will need skype or email please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome