Age Range for Minecraft

Discuss the game, stories, screenshots, videos, ideas, creations, top score!?

Post Permalink
by CaptainSparking » 5/5/2013

0-5 Uncommon
6-14 Common
14+ Rare

this is legit
Level 26
Expert Pony

Post Permalink
by ElexOfficial » 5/5/2013

I agree with your age range..
Level 12
Journeyman Dragon

Post Permalink
by lookout » 5/5/2013

All youtubers,as far as i know,who play mine craft on their channels,are older than 14
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by XKingofDiamondsX » 5/5/2013

No, I think it should be (based on what I’ve seen)

0-6 Uncommon
7-18 Common
25+ Rare
Level 4
Apprentice Architect

Post Permalink
by RevolutionalRedStone » 5/5/2013

Another speculative rant.

All my gorgeous cousins, sisters and nephews play Minecraft, as do my teenage friends and fully grown brothers and uncles.

75% of the Minecraft you-tube searchers were from persons over 18 years of age.
( and their almost entirely males )
The people we encounter tend to be the people we feel comfortable with.
The larks on the wing and the snails on the thorn -
- Gods in his heaven and all's right with the world.
Level 46
Master Princess
Minecraft: SEELE

Post Permalink
by DuckydotDucky » 5/5/2013

Well most minecraft players on youtube that people know are known because they have a certain amount of maturity. You can tell they take time with what they do instead of slap together a video with bad content, bad dialog, and being too close to the mic like many players under 14 do.

However, I do not agree with your age groupings. I've run into more 20+ people in the last year than 6-14 year olds. I tend to notice the 6-14 year olds more by their immature, uncontrolled actions. It's quite annoying.

I think your age grouping is off because older players tend to not blab about their age or make themselves noticeable like younger players do.
What are you thinking about little duck?
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by lookout » 5/5/2013

what about 19-24
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Upper_Echelon » 5/5/2013

DuckydotDucky wrote:Well most minecraft players on youtube that people know are known because they have a certain amount of maturity. You can tell they take time with what they do instead of slap together a video with bad content, bad dialog, and being too close to the mic like many players under 14 do.

However, I do not agree with your age groupings. I've run into more 20+ people in the last year than 6-14 year olds. I tend to notice the 6-14 year olds more by their immature, uncontrolled actions. It's quite annoying.

I think your age grouping is off because older players tend to not blab about their age or make themselves noticeable like younger players do.

Not all of us 6-14 year olds are annoying. Can't say the same to others in that group.
[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com][img]http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_86
.png[/img][/url] [SSSS]
Level 30
Artisan Geek

Post Permalink
by DuckydotDucky » 5/5/2013

Upper_Echelon wrote:
DuckydotDucky wrote:Well most minecraft players on youtube that people know are known because they have a certain amount of maturity. You can tell they take time with what they do instead of slap together a video with bad content, bad dialog, and being too close to the mic like many players under 14 do.

Not all of us 6-14 year olds are annoying. Can't say the same to others in that group.

There are always exceptions. I've met some 25 year olds who act like they're 5. But usually, the 6-14 year olds that aren't annoying always appear older because we expect that age range to act like monkeys.
What are you thinking about little duck?
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by Rawwk » 5/5/2013

XKingofDiamondsX wrote:No, I think it should be (based on what I’ve seen)

0-6 Uncommon
7-18 Common
25+ Rare

^ This.
Level 19
Journeyman Engineer
mc_server: StyxGTA.serverminer.com

Post Permalink
by -Rusty- » 5/5/2013

lets just say starting from 9

the older, the rarer
Don't do it for fame, do it for the community!
Level 21
Expert Creeper
Says: I am the one, the creep, the creeped, forever creepy, rusty the creeper
Minecraft: rustypixelman
mc_server: The LAN network

Post Permalink
by WDM_Shredz » 5/5/2013

I am a thirteen year old and am very mature, I actually want to become the young YouTuber that is known by a few people. I like to stand out.
Level 22
Expert Archer

Next

Return to Discussion