ALL POSITIONS NEEDED!!

armni's Avatar armni4/23/14 2:51 pm
4/26/2014 11:43 am
Ty2002's Avatar Ty2002
Hello im starting up a server called NovusMC and i need staff immediately. I will only take the best applicants.

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
HELPER
JRMOD
JR ADMIN
ADMIN

PLUGIN CODER/DEVELOPER

If you are interested copy and paste the template below, you have to be at least 12 years old to apply and Good Luck !

IGN:
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position:
Your previous server experiences:
Your previous STAFF experiences:
Why you want to help out the community:
Are you mature and helpful:
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly:
(for devs) Send us your previous plugins

ADD ARMAANI ON SKYPE : armaani47
armni
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 11:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ty2002
Staff Rank i want:
ADMIN

IGN: Ty2002
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: I want this position because i wanna help help the server community. I love helping servers i will always advertise to the server. I will listen to the higher ranks than me and never ask for anything like co-owner.
Your previous server experiences: I have experiences of mostly helping out other servers with building or plugins such as Groupmanager, guns so i'm kinda of a developer if you want me to code... End of me life.
Your previous STAFF experiences: I am staff on a kitpvp server that has mostly 9players on at a time. Plus i've been co-owner on this server before
Why you want to help out the community: I wanna help this communtity because i wanna make it bigger. I really like helping out servers. I will always advertise and always ask you what to do. if there is a hacker ill ban him myself if there 10hackers ill msg you on skype saying "COME ON YOUR SERVER THERE IS 10 HACKERS"
Are you mature and helpful: Yes i'm good at building.
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I will say that your doing something wrong and i'll tell them how to do it right.

Thank you for reading this server out of your time. -Ty2002
04/25/2014 4:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
CalCode
IGN:CalCode
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position:j JR-Admin,I Am A Great Admin And I Have Had Admin Like 8 Times On A Server Before I I Think I Would Be A Great Staff Member In Your Server!
Your previous server experiences:I Have Owned A Server Before And I Stopped Someone DDOS It But Then I Didnt Want A Server So :/
Your previous STAFF experiences: I Have Had Admin On 8 Server co-owner on 2 and owner on 1
Why you want to help out the community:I would love to help the server start and i hope it gets popular!! Gratz for making a server btw!
Are you mature and helpful:yes i am very helpful, but whenever someone is nasty to me i lose the plot!
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I Would Say "stop!" If They Continue Doing It I Would Kick Them, Then If They Continue I Would Temp Ban Them Because I Dont Like People Treating Players Badly!
Thanks I Hope I Get A Position As Staff In Your Server! -CalCode
04/23/2014 4:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
EnMan
IGN: EnMan
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: Head of Administration. I've had a lot of experience being these ranks as well as others. I would like to be one of these ranks because I am a very social person that can dedicate a lot of time to the server, and I can bring many outstanding qualities to the server. I make sure the members feel valued, and I make sure they have the best Minecraft server experience.
Your previous server experiences: Throughout my 3 years playing Minecraft, I've seen the entire spectrum of servers. I've been on servers that are well fortified with many plugins that provide the players with a great time. I've seen servers that are all about pvp, fun, and games. I've also seen the other side of the spectrum with servers that misuse powers and abuse players. This is an example of what a very bad server is. I've had many fun experiences with different servers where I've had a blast, and now I hope to provide it to the members of this server with a twist of creativity and originality.
Your previous STAFF experiences: I've owned my own server as well as co-owned a friends server in which both were very successful. I've had the experience of Head Administrator on one server that was successful. I've been administrator on three other servers, and I've been moderator on two other servers.
Why you want to help out the community: Being Head of Administration takes leadership, responsibility, trust, as well as a sense of humor. When you play on a server, you want it to be enjoyable. Having an enjoyable server requires experienced and professional people making it happen. I want to help the community to give them the most enjoyable experience on the server. I aim to bring creativity and originality to the server as Head Administrator. Creativity and originality is what sets servers apart from other servers, and it's what makes servers stand out! I love playing this game, and I want others to enjoy it, too. Helping others is rewarding in the long run knowing that you made a difference in someone's day!
Are you mature and helpful: Yes.
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: If someone of the lower rank was treating others badly, I would first stick up for the person being treated badly. I would also notify the member of the lower rank that he/she can get into serious trouble. At first, I would attempt a mute on the person to try to minimize the bullying. If it persists, I would contact the owner about the situation. I would talk with the owner to see if the person of the lower rank is fit to hold the job. If someone of the higher rank was treating someone badly, I would report it to the owner if it gets serious. The owner is ultimately the one who decides if the person will be cut. If someone of the same rank was treating someone badly, I would first give the person warning. If it persists, I would contact the owner to decide what happens next. Even though Head Admin may or may not have the power to derank a staff member for a serious situation, I would always contact the owner to discuss the issue. It is fair to do so that way.

I hope you consider my application, and have a good day.

-EnMan
04/23/2014 3:46 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Maxmid
-deleted
04/23/2014 3:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
IGN: awsome1066
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: Head-Admin
Your previous server experiences: I have been on many good server AND many rubbish servers as well. I always knew what the rubbish servers did that made them rubbish, and what the good servers did to make them good.
Your previous STAFF experiences: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
Why you want to help out the community: I love playing minecraft, and playing with people whilst helping them out
Are you mature and helpful: COnsidering I've owned my own server before, Yes
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I would most likely wait for the Owner to come on and tell them before I did anything extreme, but if the were lower than me I might send them to jail for a bit.
04/23/2014 3:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Twist Rival
IGN: iPROxGrassboyz
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position:
Your previous server experiences: Head of Administration
Your previous STAFF experiences: I have owned many servers, and I own a server hosting company so I'm around servers all day. I also help set them up for my clients.
Why you want to help out the community: I like to help out servers and be apart and watch servers grow.
Are you mature and helpful: yes
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I would tell them to stop, then I would report the problem to you for you to take care of it as you are the owner unless given permission to take care of it.
04/23/2014 3:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
AshleyP18
Oh sorry, didn't see reason I wanted to be that position xD, I like to help out alot on servers and also like to make people happy. Also I like being able to make sure all of the staff are behaving how they should and not disrespecting players. Also I hate it when servers have(like superbrian12 said) corrupt admins. Thank you for your time to read my application !
04/23/2014 3:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
AshleyP18
IGN:AshleyP18
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: Head of Administration/ Admin
Your previous server experiences: My previous server experiences are huge, If I were to write you a list of all of the servers that I have been on it would last forever xD, However, I mainly play on servers like Mafia-craft or FuriousCraft. Mainly My server experiences are very good. I have only ever been banned once, and that was on a server where you could break anything you want, which I didn't know at the time.
Your previous STAFF experiences:My previous staff experiences, I have been an Admin on 3 servers ,A moderator on 2, and a Helper on 2, Sadly 5 of these have been shut down as simply, the server wasn't getting enough attention. I have also been a co-owner on my friend's server, but I don't like to count that as I was chosen by my friend which was biased .
Why you want to help out the community: I want to help the community because that's what I like to do on Minecraft servers, I don't think that there is anything better in minecraft than that feeling you get after you've helped a new player, or just someone who is a bit stuck!
Are you mature and helpful: I would say I am mature and Helpful, the reason I would say this is I have had experience running a server so I know that it can be stressful and also very fun, I also know that when someone griefs, kills, or breaks the rules when I have trusted them with a position as staff, It really hurts. I can't make you believe that I'm Mature and Helpful, but you'll just have to take my word. Also I don't want you to think I'm all serious and shiz because I know how to have a good laugh as well .
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: Now, this question I've really thought about... I don't think it matters what rank you are, if you are disrespecting a player then you should be punished, even if you were the highest rank on the server. However I will answer the question how you want me to , If a lower rank than me was disrespecting a player, I would punish him according to what he has done, whether this be a mute, Tempban or even Permban. If a higher rank was disrespecting a player, I wouldn't care what rank he/she was, they're getting the same punishment as the lower rank. If someone the same rank as me disrespected a player, again I would take the same action.

Thanks, AshleyP18
04/23/2014 3:01 pm
harryd101
IGN:harryd101
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position:any you think I should have (dont want to sound needy)
Your previous server experiences:I owned my own server proof http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/dukebox-craft/ the third pic
Your previous STAFF experiences:Isnt that evidence ^
Why you want to help out the community: I would like to help the community because I like to help people and I'd hate to see a server destroyed
Are you mature and helpful:Yes im the most trusted person in my family
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: Lower: I would tell them what they are doing wrong and to stop them from doing it again make a 3 strike system 3 strikes I will tell the owner to demod them or something like that, higher: I would have to go to the owner.
Thanks for your time!!
04/23/2014 2:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
NovaGamingBrian
IGN:superbrian12
Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: head-admin
Your previous server experiences:
I have played alot of servers lately and also left alot
Because of sometimes terrible staff that wont even help you when you need some help and even corrupt admins (yes there are corrupt admins) even if you report someone you can get banned which is a terrible expirience
Your previous STAFF experiences: IntensePVP helper,Earthcraft Admin,gmtsociety Admin,novaprison owner
Why you want to help out the community:
To make the server alot more fun and stop people that abuse their staff rank
I would always like to make a server proud of me helping them out
And people should help eachother instead of hating
Are you mature and helpful:
Yes i am mature and helpful and will help if needed
What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I would first tell it to you and make some screenshots about it and maybe warn about it that they need to treat the player better since the player is the person who plays it and might donate at some point if he realy likes the server
04/23/2014 2:57 pm
jregepotter
    GN: jregepotter
    Your chosen staff position and why you want to be that position: I feel I have a lot to offer the server, and I love helping out. im very reliable and could help with alot of things
    Your previous server experiences: i have played on atleast 20 servers before this one.
    Your previous STAFF experiences: I have been an admin on 3 servers, a mod on one, and a junior mod another one.
    Why you want to help out the community: I like the way this server is heading and would love to be a part of it, as well as help others along the way.
    Are you mature and helpful: Yes and yes.
    What would you do if someone LOWER, HIGHER and THE SAME RANK AS YOU made the wrong move and was treating a player badly: I would probably mention it to the owner if possible, but if not, I would tell the person that they are being unfair, and try to calmly discuss it.
    Staff Position:Admin
    Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
    www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome