Altaris9 recruitment post. COME JOIN US!!!!! :D

Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane4/18/16 11:03 pm
5/2/2016 7:05 pm
Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane
Greetings!
We are the Altaris9 community. Wanting to make your minecraft experience the best as possible with the best possible staff. So: "What is Altaris9?" Altaris9 is a server that not only provides the most fun mini games. But with a bit of adventure. A MMORPG where you complete quest and missions given by unique townsfolk (NPC's).
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Some features includes:
Special missions
Crates
Custom recipes
Daily Bonuses
Custom Shop GUI for upgrading in mini games and adventure
No hackers!
Custom Texture packs
Tournaments and other thrilling events
Custom items and mobs with a lot of additional recipes
Custom-plugins
Quests that can require thinking and decision making
NPCs with intersting dialogue.
and more....!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What exactly are we looking for?

We are SPECIFICALLY looking for people who has relevant skills to our server. We want the best server with best staff with best quality. Simply: "THE BEST OF THE BEST" ha ha. Anyway, currently we have 5 staff including my self making 6.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What IS the server?

Our servers' main specific goal...is to make people happy! Making people happy with the spirit of mini game and MMORPG/ adventure. The whole concept is the concept of islands....

Main isle
You start on this island, mostly made of jungle and some hills and even with a treetop village.

Sahara Isle
This is the next island, mostly made of pyramids, red sand, hardened clay, has features of the mesa biome.

Snowgale Island
Mostly covered in snow and ice, with spruce trees and configerious trees. Abandoned castles are dramatically covered in snow and ice here.

High Hills Island
The island mostly covered with mountains and plains. Livestock and crops reign the area as this is how the townsfolk prosper in this region.

Candy Isle
An island that's covered along with sweets

Tempest Isle coast
An island that is on the verge of being hit by a massive storm that's stuck forever in one place and also rains forever[But on the verge of name change simply because of theme change][And also on the verge of theme change]

Industrial Island
Its an island built on industrial manufacturing also introduces the housing feature

Galaxia Island
An island in the sky, made by the wizard himself to reach the stars

Foodvale Island[possible name change]
An island that revolves around food things with several districts to separate its self from others. The separate food groups end up having a war and you must stop the fighting.

As you can already see all the islands have themes. Playing mini games surrounded by the theme of the island. It'll be loads of fun!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now lets get to the real reason you're here...here are some positions that are open at this moment...

Builders (1-2 positions)
I, myself is not just the proud owner of Altaris9 but is also a builder. I'm head-builder and is currently looking for the most experienced builders. I've been building for my entire Minecraft experience and have loads of it. I've created 1 island and in the process of the second one.

Programmers(1 position)
Specifically we need Java Developers. Our only JavaD is currently running the server to the best to his ability. And he needs some help. Making essentials and what not. If your interested in this position then you'll have to follow his directions as he is not just the owner also but head-developer. Web Designer is also included in this. As it important for a server to have one. We will direct you to what we want when/if you apply.

Graphics(1-2 positions)
The art linked to server draws people in to get to know that server more. So we need some of the really good artist and ones with lots of experience. Things such as banners, logos, models and art for the future websites in general.

Writers(1-3)
This is a very important part in the server as i can't do the writing myself. We need some one who enjoys writing and actually professionalism with writing dialogue for a story. NOTE: WE DO NOT NEED A WRITER JUST YET. WE STILL HAVEN'T PUT DOWN NPC'S FOR THE STORY.

Helpers(2-3)
The last position is a helper. Helpers are basically a Moderator but if you do your job right, frequently and respectively/kindly you can rank up to Admin. There isn't much to explain about Helpers but except that they help out the builders, graphics and even our developers when asked or volunteer.

Below are the application forms for certain roles:

Builder Application Form
Click to reveal
A builders' job is simply basic. Just stacking blocks on blocks on each other to make them look nice. But i don't think so. Building requires skill, creativity and imagination. As i head-builder would love to see a new recruit ^_^
-IGN:

-Real name(or nickname and optional):

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim):

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to building?:

-What can you provide for the server(specifically):

-What are your experiences?

-Why should we hire YOU?

-Examples of your work(at least 3-4):

-What made you interested?

-What do you think of this idea and concept?

-When you are building on this server (or possibly any server) Worldedit is a very important tool, so: What does //brush sphere [block] [radius] do? What is detail to a Minecraft builder? What is depth to a Minecraft builder?

Writer Application Form
Click to reveal
A writers' job in this server is to write a dialogue and story to our RPGMMO style server. By making the story as interesting and most involving experience.
-IGN:

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim):

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to writing?

-What have you written?

-When did you start learning to become a (professional) writer:

-How did you start writing?

-What can you provide for the server(specifically):

-Why should we hire YOU?

-Examples of your work (at least 3-4):

-What made you interested into this server?

-Making quest for this server is crucial, meaning the best of your ability with the most intriguing story; so...If i were to make the player go retrieve something what type of quest is that called? If i were to make the player go give something away what is that called?If i were to make a quest within a quest what is that called?

Helpers Application Form
Click to reveal
A helpers' job is to make/keep the community happy. By just answering questions and helping other staff and just by being around so anyone can have a third arm
-IGN:

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to the server?

-Have you been banned from any server? (DOES NOT affect your chances)

-What can you provide for the server (specifically):

-Why should we hire YOU?

-Helping people on a server is very important. A helpers job is to keep the community happy; so...If a person is letter spamming in chat what do you do? If a person is advertising in chat what do you do? If a person is hacking what do you do?

Graphics Application Form
Click to reveal
Every successful server needs some kind of art work. A graphic designer is the one the to do it. By designing 2D to 3D images. From logos, to banners, to models.
-IGN:

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to designing?

-What type of designing do you do?

-What program do you use?

-When did you start designing?

-What can you provide for the server (specifically)?

-Why should we hire YOU?

-Examples of your work (3-4):

-What do you think of the concept and idea?

-A designer has to know what he is doing and we want the most out of our graphic designers/artist; so...What is The 3 most common software to design?

Web Designer Application Form
Click to reveal
The Web Designer is to just simply make an amazing website. That draws in other players even if they are just surfing the net.
-IGN:

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to web designing?

-What websites have you created?

-Why should we hire YOU?

-What do you think of this concept and idea?

-What can you provided for a server (specifically)?

-The website of the server is another important part of the server. The website tells a lot about a server community; so...What is JavaScript? What is C++? What is HTML?

Programmer Application Form
Click to reveal
The programmer simply forges our custom plugins. Programmers code amazing ideas into Minecraft reality!
-IGN:

-Timezone:

-How much time can you dedicate to programming?

-What type of language do you right?

-What have you created?

-Why should we hire YOU

-When did you start programming?

-In order to right out code you MUST have some type of writing program you use; so...What are the 3 most common programs for designing? (Hint: What do you beginners and even experts use?)

Archivist Application
Click to reveal
"Archivists are like the level designers of the server, as they do lots of research and writing on developing the custom items, recipes, and more."
-IGN:

-Age(must be mature enough to be in the hand of documents and take responsibility):

-Timezone:

-"Examples of work (provide the name of any item, a short description, and then a longer description about the item...for example:
Name: Orange
Description: A fresh, bittersweet orange.
Examine/Longer Description: Oranges are a popular fruit and a staple of nutrition and health across the world.):"

-How much time can you dedicate to creating recipe, mobs, item developing?

-Why should we hire YOU?

-What do you think of this concept and idea?

-An archivist is one another important that keeps that server organized. And as professional as possible; so...How would you categorize these following items?

• -Beaver -Pear -Golf -Shovel
  • -Apple -Baseball -Tennis -Swimming
  • -Orange -Pickaxe -Sword -Eagle
  • -Soccer -Grapefruit -Deer -Axe
  • -Hoe -Monkey -Bear -Alligator

And that concludes this post! If you have any questions then feel free to ask and don't be afraid to do so
We hope to see you on the line-up ^-^
Thanks for looking at our application!
~The staff Altaris9
Shadowsane
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2016 7:05 pm
Shadowsane
Hey everyone I've contacted everyone! Don't be afraid to accept my request
04/30/2016 8:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Hgwells_
Hi I'm interested in joining your community and have a variety of skills to bring to the table, this is why I'm therefore applying for Builder & Helper at the same time so that if accepted you can place me into whichever role I am most needed.

Builder APP
-IGN: _Hgwells_

-Real name(or nickname and optional): Harry G Wells

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim): _Hgwells_

-Timezone: +0 GMT

-How much time can you dedicate to building?: Depends specifically on the task required, I can adapt my schedule to fit whatever is needed.

-What can you provide for the server(specifically): (I'm going to keep this building related)One of my key skills is Redstone engineering which I have done on and off for the past 6yrs. On top of this I have developed a skill to replicate and/or build off other players styles making me a valuable addition to any build team. I usually tend to build large scale builds such as spawns,hubs, mansions etc. as grandeur is always something I find is achieved when the thing being built is bigger . If given a task I always strive to complete it within a deadline and usually(unless unforseen circumstances occur) am able to do so if it was feasible in the first place.

-What are your experiences? I have built for a variety of different servers as well as low-key projects over the years. I could further elaborate but it's a lot easier just to give the gist of it.

-Why should we hire YOU? I can bring experience to the table, I've been playing MC since alpha and have picked up a variety of skills over the years.

-Examples of your work(at least 3-4): Due to recently having to factory restore my PC and forgetting to backup my images I currently only have images on the build I'm working on, however if you feel this isn't enough I'd certainly be happy to pop on and do some example building for you.

-What made you interested? I love MMORPG's and am always able to sink myself into my character, I feel this could be a great opportunity for me to do so again.

-What do you think of this idea and concept? Simply put? Brilliant.

-When you are building on this server (or possibly any server) Worldedit is a very important tool, so: What does //brush sphere [block] [radius] do? What is detail to a Minecraft builder? What is depth to a Minecraft builder?
Assigns a tool which when right clicked will create a solid sphere of the specified block with the specified radius.
Detail is key in every build and gives a build a more polished and professional finish.
Depth is how much detail you're going into, if you're replicating something then it would be how near to the original you are replicating it down to the minutest details.
Depth and detail go hand in hand.

helper App

-IGN: _Hgwells_

-Real name(or nickname and optional): Harry G Wells

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim): _Hgwells_

-Timezone: +0 GMT

-How much time can you dedicate to the server? A minimum of 10hrs a week but will vary greatly, could be 10, 24 or 50hrs in the week.

-What are your experiences? I've been staff on hundreds of servers over the years ranging from helper all the way up to head-admin and co-owner. Most recently I was a Sr Moderator on a network called ByteMC however due to lack of funds this shut down.

I don't recall being banned on any server, I've received warnings in the past however these was all dummy/false accusations and have managed to clear most of them up (usually staff abusing powers)
-What can you provide for the server (specifically): Experience, I have knowledge of a huge variety of plugins which means that if any players have any questions I'll be able to provide any answers about them. I'm also a very friendly guy which means I actively seek to make the community thrive, if I sense the chat becoming too quiet I'll usually start getting the players to talk a bit more, tell a joke, stories whatever I feel fits the mood. Otherwise I'm a very mature individual which means that when the tasks comes to hand and I have to act serious I am able to do so in a calm and collective manner ensuring that no mistakes are made and the best solution is always found.

-Why should we hire YOU? I think I've covered this in the previous question and the previous application

-What made you interested into this server? As above, so below.

-What do you think of this idea and concept?Brilliant

-Helping people on a server is very important. A helpers job is to keep the community happy; so...If a person is letter spamming in chat what do you do? If a person is advertising in chat what do you do? If a person is hacking what do you do?

First up these measures are not set in stone as they vary from server to server but are what I personally feel is the best measures. However I'm sure you have guidelines and always adhere to them.
Spamming: 1st offence receive a warning, 2nd offence final warning, 3rd offence tempmute 15mins, 4th offence tempmute 1hr, 5th offence tempmute 2hrs, 6th and final offence, tempban for 1 day.
(these warnings will stand for up to 24hrs, if spamming is excessive or infringes upon another rule e.g advertising measures may vary depending on the severity of the offence.)

Advertising: (Assuming server rules are strictly no advertising)
If are advertising another MC server in main chat-Tempmute 24hrs
If advertising a web link in main chat(unrecognised and without being asked)- Tempmute 2hrs
Repeated offences will result in temporary or permanent bans.

Hacking: Instaban- Players will be able to appeal a ban by providing relevant evidence such as screenshots etc.
04/29/2016 8:33 pm
Shadowsane
Itz kayz
04/29/2016 3:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Cyclone_Racer
WOAH. Why did it repost?! So sorry about that
04/29/2016 3:00 pm
Cyclone_Racer
Hello. This is my builder application! Hope you like it!
-IGN: Cyclone_Racer

-Real name(or nickname and optional): Kyle

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim):cyclone_racer

-Timezone: Eastern(I live in Ohio)

-How much time can you dedicate to building?:Maybe an 1-2 hours a day

-What can you provide for the server(specifically): Buildings

-What are your experiences?: Well, I've never really built for a server, but I have some experience with building medieval/fantasy builds.

-Why should we hire YOU?: Well I'm a very dedicated person and I will never grief. I also love building(especially in teams) and am decent at it.

-Examples of your work(at least 3-4): Check My PMC profile, I HAVE done other build but I just haven't posted them.

-What made you interested?: Just wanting to help on a build team.

-What do you think of this idea and concept?: I think its a great idea, and building/playing adventure maps are always fun.

-When you are building on this server (or possibly any server) World edit is a very important tool, so: What does //brush sphere [block] [radius] do? What is detail to a Minecraft builder? What is depth to a Minecraft builder?: Well, //brush sphere stone 5 would whenever you would right click with that item, it would create a 5x5x5x5 stone sphere wherever you were facing. Depth: I actually did a tutorial on this on my PMC page, so you can check that out. Detail: Detail is pretty much adding or replacing things to walls, pillars, etc. most detailing uses slabs, stairs, or cool designs in general
Thanks so much for reading and I hope I can help you out!
04/29/2016 3:00 pm
Cyclone_Racer
Hello. This is my builder application! Hope you like it!
-IGN: Cyclone_Racer

-Real name(or nickname and optional): Kyle

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim):cyclone_racer

-Timezone: Eastern(I live in Ohio)

-How much time can you dedicate to building?:Maybe an 1-2 hours a day

-What can you provide for the server(specifically): Buildings

-What are your experiences?: Well, I've never really built for a server, but I have some experience with building medieval/fantasy builds.

-Why should we hire YOU?: Well I'm a very dedicated person and I will never grief. I also love building(especially in teams) and am decent at it.

-Examples of your work(at least 3-4): Check My PMC profile, I HAVE done other build but I just haven't posted them.

-What made you interested?: Just wanting to help on a build team.

-What do you think of this idea and concept?: I think its a great idea, and building/playing adventure maps are always fun.

-When you are building on this server (or possibly any server) World edit is a very important tool, so: What does //brush sphere [block] [radius] do? What is detail to a Minecraft builder? What is depth to a Minecraft builder?: Well, //brush sphere stone 5 would whenever you would right click with that item, it would create a 5x5x5x5 stone sphere wherever you were facing. Depth: I actually did a tutorial on this on my PMC page, so you can check that out. Detail: Detail is pretty much adding or replacing things to walls, pillars, etc. most detailing uses slabs, stairs, or cool designs in general
Thanks so much for reading and I hope I can help you out!
04/27/2016 7:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ECA_Kush
Every successful server needs some kind of art work. A graphic designer is the one the to do it. By designing 2D to 3D images. From logos, to banners, to models.
-IGN: PiedoughGFX

-Real name(or nickname and optional): Johnny

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim): Rimeux

-Timezone: EST

-How much time can you dedicate to designing? 30-45 hours a week

-What type of designing do you do? full branding/business collateral, flyers, posters, album covers, advertisements, youtube artwork, server art, websites, vinyl wrap/stickers

-What program do you use? I have access to the full Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), I am an Adobe Certified Associate, Certified in Ai and Ps.

-When did you start designing?
2012, the advent of CS6
Initially, I began to design graphics for my friend who owned a server on Minecraft, after I developed my skills over a few months, I decided to pursue formal education from a Career and Technical center. This is where I attained my 2 certifications from and received multiple distinctions for jobs I preformed while attending. These jobs and many of my other freelancing jobs are displayed on my portfolio site. I contructed my website along with others as part of my freelance "firm".
My true passion for graphic design. I always meet deadlines, produce professional graphics, and am easy to work with
-Why should we hire YOU?
Understand this. I am coming to you in order to initiate a mutually beneficial "business venture". From me you get great graphics, and from you I gain additional experience, more work for my portfolio, and to be part of a community in a game I love.
-Examples of your work (3-4):
Its best if you visit http://www.piedough.wix.com/graphics
After scouring multiple minecraft server recruitment ads, I landed on yours, which as you describe your vision, makes me believe I can fill the position astoundingly well.
If I didnt like it, I would not be applying. Originality is something I respect.
-A designer has to know what he is doing and we want the most out of our graphic designers/artist; so...What is The 3 most common software to design?
I beleive you use the word design lightly. As I've been taught the Adobe Creative Suite is the industry standard, but Illustrator is purely for design, while Adobe Photoshop is more for photo-manipulation(although I still use it complementary to Ai in designing), lastly InDesign, which is for document layout, but I dont think you'll be requiring that.
04/27/2016 1:50 pm
Shadowsane
I don't know if you planetminecrafters knew this but Helpers means Moderaters/Admins. Cause we've been getting a ton of Helpers say in their application "I'm good at building" or "I'm decent in developing." Just a little clarification. So if you need to modify your application position then just pm me and we'll happily work it out
we've also contacted everyone that has sent an application up on until now if you haven't heard from us then chances are you haven't accepted out skype request just stay posted
04/28/2016 6:39 pm
herbie16
I haven't been contacted yet, but I am fully aware of this position . I WANT to be an admin, since thats where most of my experience is from.
04/26/2016 11:52 pm
herbie16
-IGN:KenyanCookies

-Real name(or nickname and optional): David

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim): xxdavidxxrehbeinxx

-Timezone:EST

-How much time can you dedicate to the server? Daily: 6-7 hours minimum as I work from home on my pc. Weekends will be even more, maybe all day

-What are your experiences? Yes, I have a LOT of experience. I have a large amount of knowledge on developing plugins / permissions. I am an admin on 3 other servers right now, have owned 2 of my own servers, been head-admin on 7 servers and even co-owner of 3I have been a developer/builder on a few popular servers (100+ people) for the last couple of months. I was an admin on Eden Universe, which is a fairly large and well-known server.

-Have you been banned from any server? (DOES NOT affect your chances): Yep, for griefing factions, although, isn't that the purpose of raiding?

-What can you provide for the server (specifically): For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the player to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

-Why should we hire YOU? I bring a lot to the table. Being older makes me more mature and knowledgeable than the younger Minecraft players(I am not bashing them). I also enjoy helping new players and taking charge when it is necessary. I have an EXTREMELY large amount of experience and can offer a wide variety of services to the server.

-What made you interested into this server? First of all, I love the large variety of things available to do on this server. Many of my friends and I are interested in this server. The staff and communitty seem like they are a great group of people I would like to be apart of. The concept of the server itself sparks interest for me

-What do you think of this idea and concept? I think it is a great idea and concept. Players should not become admin without building the trust of the community and staff. Once loyalty is proven, then they may advance through the ranks.
How I will keep the community happy:

1) What would I do if a person was letter spamming?
Like with any other server I have had the pleasure to be a staff member on, I would first warn them. If they continue to spam, they would receive a mute for a period of time set by the owner, or the admins.

2) What would I do if a person was advertising in chat?
Since advertising is a nuisance to all players on the server, the person would be muted and kicked. If they continued to advertise, or get friends to advertise, they would then be temporarily banned, until I spoke with another admin.
3) If a person is hacking, what would I do?
Hacking is an offense I take very seriously. Although many players do hack, some are wrongly accused. First I would investigate the hacking claim and gather evidence before issuing a punishment, because players are wrongfully accused by their enemies. If the player was indeed hacking, they would be issued a temporary ban for the set amount of time specified by the head admin/owner. I would also contact other staff members immediately to let them know about the situation and keep all evidence such as video/screenshots in case any questions arise.
04/26/2016 10:09 pm
Shadowsane
Bump
04/20/2016 12:34 am
weeeetle
Helper Application:

IGN:
weeeetle

Ben

Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone

How much time I can dedicate to the server:
Minimum of one hour per day, a maximum of three hours per day. It really depends on how much school work I have.

My experiences:
This is my first time applying for a Moderator position, I have never been a Moderator before. I hope to start here!

Have I been banned from a server before:
Never.

What I can provide for the server:
1) Policing (keeping chat under control, taking care of hackers, etc.). 2) A fun and fair playing field for all participants. 3) Someone to turn to when in need of help. 4) Any miscellaneous work that other staff members need doing (namely basic tasks, so that they can concentrate on important things. I am not a professional in all fields; building, programming, etc.).

Why I should be hired:
I am a hard and loyal worker who puts his best effort into any task that he is given. I am a fair, honest person, and am not someone to abuse their power. I will be a liked and well-respected member of the community should I be hired.

Why I am interested:
When I was searching for a server to apply for, I looked over the description for this server. I have to say, I have never seen one quite like this one, with all the quests and islands and such. I am interested in becoming a moderator because I have been playing Minecraft for a few years, and I believe that an experience as a moderator will be a very valuable one for me in the future.

What I think of this concept:
I would assume that by saying "idea and concept" you would mean the concept of a moderator. I think that moderators are an integral part of any Minecraft server. They are required for a server to function properly.

How I will keep the community happy:

1) What would I do if a person was letter spamming?
If I encountered any letter spammers, I would give them a mute for around an hour. Usually, people who letter spam just do it to get a rise out of the players on the server, so denying them the ability to speak would be a fair punishment.

2) What would I do if a person was advertising in chat?
I would kick the player advertising. The reason I would kick them instead of just muting them is because more often than not, advertisers are bots and not real people. They would just be taking up a server slot that a real person could be using to play the game.

3) If a person is hacking, what would I do?
Any type of hack that I find would result in first a ban for 14 days, and if they come back again, then a permanent ban. You may be thinking: why 7 days? My reasoning is so: Sometimes, I could end up making an error in designating someone a hacker. If they were really interested in the server, this gives them an opportunity to come back, and we won't lose a dedicated player. If a player is actually hacking, then odds are they won't come back, because they wouldn't have had to work hard in order to have reached their current position in the game.
04/20/2016 1:51 pm
Shadowsane
Thanks for applying Ben your application is currently going through its processes and we'll get back to you asap
04/19/2016 8:10 pm
FpsCrusader
IGN: FpsCrusader

TimeZone:Eastern Standard

Time Dedicated to writing: as much as needed i can make my schedule work

Experiances: I have lead multiple Dungeons and Dragons Groups and thus i have written many campaign lines and small quest lines. I also write my own medieval/ fantasy styled stories when i have the time to actually make it a good one.
When did i start: i decided to actually pursue this when i began blogging and writing for myself.

Provide for the server: Whatever you guys want me to provide. I look at things with a "different" eye and i enjoy making stories that allow the player to get immersed into the world and enjoy it.

Why hire me: well i like to listen to what you have envisioned for the server and then be able to develop it in a way that keeps players entertained and desiring more and more ultimately making them stay longer. A big inspiration for my is WynnCraft and that style of minecraft mmorpg.

What i Think of the concept: I really like the description that you gave for a writers job. I totally agree and believe that any given quest should be entertaining but also posses an appropriate amount of content. To keep people interested but not overwhelmed by the quest's requirements.

what made me interested in the server: I stumbled upon your post and after reading your stated information was quite hopeful about the concept of working with/for you guys.
04/19/2016 3:59 pm
Shadowsane
BUMP
04/19/2016 12:06 am
Shadowsane
Bump
04/18/2016 11:44 pm
Metal_Blast
IGN:Metal_Blast

-Real name(or nickname and optional):Cadon

-Skype(required or application denied if you do not have one then we will try to work things out but chances are slim):metal_blast1

-Timezone:central standard

-How much time can you dedicate to the server?
at least 4 or 5 hours a day
I've been moderator on two servers
no
-What can you provide for the server (specifically):
i will help others get used to the server and help with any odd job there is on the server.
-Why should we hire YOU?Because i work hard, i love working with other people and i love getting stuff done and helping out.
04/19/2016 12:02 am
Shadowsane
Sir you haven't filled out the rest of the application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome