Alternative To Making Websites!

FCCAGut12's Avatar FCCAGut125/20/15 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 265 5
6/8/2015 5:34 pm
FCCAGut12's Avatar FCCAGut12
I think "Internet Project" doesn't fit. I think it's much better to be called an alternative to websites as it uses programming languages that can be used remotely. This can include games and documents as well as video, music, and pictures. By default it uses the Python programming language. We are working with the GameGlass project to add it as an extension so you can access multiple computers hosting these at a time so you can access files remotely like you see here. With my design a part of it, think of it like a portable computer you have at your house anywhere you have an Internet connection. I have my own computer prototypes which will make a debut where I live in a few months which are designed to handle all this without any drops in performance, both for local networking and remote global usage.

The video below demonstrates how this works when you give this Internet access and how fast it will go on a standard home based Internet connection. I also included the file permissions to show how that's all handled. For security and to ensure user freedom, I highly recommend this to not be used in a third party server setting but it works just fine from your home computer as it's more safer that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVgCquM5pwQ
FCCAGut12
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner