I always feel lonely..

QuittedPMC's Avatar QuittedPMC7/30/16 3:50 pm
7/31/2016 8:47 pm
QuittedPMC's Avatar QuittedPMC
Had you guys recently saw my What Makes me A Minecrafter? Well you know that my server was hacked.. I couldn't see my friends, and I always felt lonely when playing on a minigame server like Hypixel, playing Skywars. I don't know if I have depression, but I rarely feel like it in minigames. What do you feel like when you play something alone?

Do you play with friends on servers?

Do you feel sad when you are alone?

Do you feel like you're invisible to everyone?

All of these things except the first are yes to me...
I'm not a very happy person to be honest.
QuittedPMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2016 8:47 pm
QuittedPMC
xC17
TheLinkAndOnly
Jrcarphttps://www.tumblr.com/

Find yo self some friends on tumblr, everyone there is "lonely" anyways.

In all serious though just try to find a new community where you feel you best fit.

I don't like being on very popular websites like Facebook or Instagram.

JediJerboaI remember when my friends used to play with me on servers. What good times those were. Now, the only person who joins me on servers is my little brother. I have social anxiety, so sometimes it's best if I'm alone. That doesn't mean I enjoy it, though. I've never felt invisible throughout any of my struggles. In fact, I often speak up on servers on those who are being bullied. It's good to know that you're speaking up about being lonely and missing your friends. If only I had your courage back then.

I have social anxiety also, mostly if someone, uhh.. (I don't know anymore)

ArenaSnowFriends, heh. I think I have 70% more enemies than friends.

If I'm alone... I'm typically better off. Unless it's a more mature minecrafter, a very rare fellow to find. Otherwise it usually ends poorly.

As for invisibility, well, it's a mix... sometimes I am and like it. Other times I can't be invisible enough.

When I mean like friends, I mean like people that I can talk to often, but sometimes I like to be alone.

oolliiee123Actually, me and my friends have a survival server. We always Skype eachother and play servers like hypixel etc. Do you wanna join us?
We're ages 10 - 14

I don't have skype, but that'll be nice, I guess. I'm around those ages

VoidaxellHere you go,A new IGN:
2Lonely4You

Take this seriously. I've spent half this summer without anyone to talk to except my family, but I don't have any interesting topics to tell them.

I'm sure this is the most negative attention I got.

Same here, I only found out I haad social anxiety a couple days ago ;3

JediJerboaMy social anxiety is more from a period of bullying and medication. It makes me very distant so I only like to talk if I'm talked to, but I'm working on it. I mean, I can write my opinion here just fine. But hey, you should meet me on Mineplex sometime.

I think some of you understand how I feel. I hadn't introduced myself, but I decided I'm going to do an intro on mid-August.
07/31/2016 8:22 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
My social anxiety is more from a period of bullying and medication. It makes me very distant so I only like to talk if I'm talked to, but I'm working on it. I mean, I can write my opinion here just fine. But hey, you should meet me on Mineplex sometime.
07/31/2016 8:12 pm
Level 29 : Expert Warrior
xC17
TheLinkAndOnly
Jrcarphttps://www.tumblr.com/

In all serious though just try to find a new community where you feel you best fit.

JediJerboaI remember when my friends used to play with me on servers. What good times those were. Now, the only person who joins me on servers is my little brother. I have social anxiety, so sometimes it's best if I'm alone. That doesn't mean I enjoy it, though. I've never felt invisible throughout any of my struggles. In fact, I often speak up on servers on those who are being bullied. It's good to know that you're speaking up about being lonely and missing your friends. If only I had your courage back then.

If I'm alone... I'm typically better off. Unless it's a more mature minecrafter, a very rare fellow to find. Otherwise it usually ends poorly.

As for invisibility, well, it's a mix... sometimes I am and like it. Other times I can't be invisible enough.

When I mean like friends, I mean like people that I can talk to often, but sometimes I like to be alone.

oolliiee123Actually, me and my friends have a survival server. We always Skype eachother and play servers like hypixel etc. Do you wanna join us?
We're ages 10 - 14

2Lonely4You

Take this seriously. I've spent half this summer without anyone to talk to except my family, but I don't have any interesting topics to tell them.

Same here, I only found out I haad social anxiety a couple days ago ;3
07/31/2016 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
HyperCooool
Would you like to be my friend? I'm also lonely sometimes. Nobody likes me because I have ADHD. If interested, my Skype is cruze.car1
07/31/2016 8:08 pm
JediJerboa
I've been through that before. People used to bully me about having ADD. It got better after I learned to draw and write stories.
07/31/2016 7:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
I was this way for 4 years, no friends in real world or fake, it sucks, just know the longer it last, the tougher it will make you. just know it will get better. meanwhile go get involved in things irl, even if it's out of your comfort zone really its really the only way to make friends without having friends now.

Msg me if you have an xbox one or if you find a new server, i will come play with you.
07/31/2016 4:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
https://www.tumblr.com/

07/31/2016 5:57 pm
QuittedPMC

We're ages 10 - 14

2Lonely4You

07/31/2016 2:11 pm
JediJerboa
I remember when my friends used to play with me on servers. What good times those were. Now, the only person who joins me on servers is my little brother. I have social anxiety, so sometimes it's best if I'm alone. That doesn't mean I enjoy it, though. I've never felt invisible throughout any of my struggles. In fact, I often speak up on servers on those who are being bullied. It's good to know that you're speaking up about being lonely and missing your friends. If only I had your courage back then.
07/31/2016 1:26 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Friends, heh. I think I have 70% more enemies than friends.

07/31/2016 6:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
Here you go,A new IGN:
2Lonely4You
07/31/2016 7:18 am
Level 45 : Master Toast
Johnathon
You're not funny, you're just mean.
07/31/2016 6:24 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
DepthStrider
Take this seriously.
07/31/2016 12:42 am
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon
rosedragon
Do you play with friends on servers?

Yes, or create new ones. But more than many times i just don't feel fit in with the communities on the servers regardless how nice they are. I am pretty sure not just me that feel this.

Do you feel sad when you are alone?

Only if I let my mind wander about loneliness. I keep my mind busy with activities to not think of anything. I already choose my path and that path is I won't sacrifice myself for being a fake and get many friends.

Do you feel like you're invisible to everyone?

I enjoy being invisible, I wish I completely invisible since people judgement are suck. I know I am a weirdo, I just want to be left alone by those who don't like me.

I would say, keep going around to find a community you can fit in. It is not easy, I know that, there is nothing the same with 'insert previous awesome server here' but sticking on servers that makes you unhappy is not a good thing.
07/30/2016 10:49 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
oolliiee123
Actually, me and my friends have a survival server. We always Skype eachother and play servers like hypixel etc. Do you wanna join us?
We're ages 10 - 14
07/30/2016 10:48 pm
QuittedPMC
Lachie1770
TheLinkAndOnlyand I always felt lonely when playing on a minigame server like Hypixel, playing Skywars.

This is exactly why i Recommend smaller servers, So you can talk/play with other players, Servers Like Mineplex, Hypixel and all them big mini game servers have so many people and they all feel more like a mindless cash cow rather than a minecraft server.

There's no small server I can find, I just want Antcraft back.
07/30/2016 9:42 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
being lonely pretty much means you got less problems

( well in real life that is )
07/30/2016 9:22 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
TheLinkAndOnlyand I always felt lonely when playing on a minigame server like Hypixel, playing Skywars.

This is exactly why i Recommend smaller servers, So you can talk/play with other players, Servers Like Mineplex, Hypixel and all them big mini game servers have so many people and they all feel more like a mindless cash cow rather then a minecraft server.
07/30/2016 8:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
ArchEZ
Bruh yall need to chill, it's a game not real life. If you're feeling lonely in a game, you clearly got some social issues going on there lol...
07/30/2016 8:04 pm
QuittedPMC
Read the first post, then you'll know why.
07/30/2016 7:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Nerd
Strauss
People always make fun of me for playing MineCraft, and I feel so antisocial.
07/30/2016 7:45 pm
Strauss
Shut up
07/30/2016 7:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
TheCookieFiles
if you feel that way, change your name to "TheLinkAndLonely"
07/30/2016 8:05 pm
QuittedPMC
That doesn't have anything to do with the topic I was talking about, and that was not funny, What if someone calls you a name you don't like? A very insulting name you detest? You wouldn't like it, would you? Exactly. Stick with the topic and please never say that to me again.
07/30/2016 7:46 pm
Strauss
I'm reporting you don't make fun of Link.
07/31/2016 6:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
TheCookieFiles
I wasn't making fun of him, its just that his name is coincidental as to where it sounds similar to this topic. I wasn't saying he was lonely. People can be so sensitive sometimes.
07/31/2016 7:31 pm
QuittedPMC
1. I'm a girl.
2. "coincidental"? That sounds more stupid than your insult.
3. It's because I AM sensitive, so if you want to put your rants somewhere, put them in the trash.
07/30/2016 9:28 pm
Level 25 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
That's not how reporting works...

Anyway, I would recommend finding a creative server. Since no one is killing each other, it is much easier to make friends. At some point I moved from factions to creative and it was so lovely! I made lots of friends.
07/30/2016 7:40 pm
Strauss
I just wish I was good at pvp, building, and anything else in minecraft. I never get to play with my friends on minecraft, and I feel lonely, and sad because I am too bad at minecraft to win anything. I barley can make skins. and had to copy most I don't won't to tell my subs this because if they left, it would break my heart.
07/30/2016 4:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Painter
SKiyoshi
As I've come to know, video games are always more fun with friends. It's like a social primal aspect in us as humans.

I'm sorry you don't have any friends to play with currently, I know the feeling. I do play with a friend on servers.

I am an only child, so playing alone doesn't really depress me. I just moreso get bored quicker.

I am okay with seeming invisible, but if I feel antisocial I can just post whatever in the chat to get someone's attention to do something.

Try and make new friends on a server.
07/30/2016 5:14 pm
QuittedPMC
I understand you,

No worries, I'm sure sometimes, my server will be back

I'm not an only child though, my siblings just don't hang out with me often.

Okay!

Thank you for the advice!
07/30/2016 4:09 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Smooth_Al
well i have a brother so we usually play together, if you want you can come play with us. Come meet up and we can talk on my server cometcraft.gamename.net about going on skywars or hypixel or hive etc.
07/30/2016 4:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
I saw a hacker or something offering help on getting hacked servers back.
Dunno where the thread is.
07/30/2016 4:26 pm
QuittedPMC
It's better not good to trust that, it can get the server deactivated.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome