Ancient Realms looking for staff [in beta]

nicholas101's Avatar nicholas1017/28/14 2:15 pm
1 emeralds 512 8
8/7/2014 8:45 pm
polarluke2's Avatar polarluke2
Hey there,

I'm Nico, High Admin at Ancient Realms. We are currently looking for admins and other potential staff members such as co owner (note co owner needs to build up trust).

These are the current staff positions taken and available:
Leader: [ Taken by NLBlackHeaven & NLBlackEagle ]
Co-Leader: [ Open, you will need to proof yourself by building up trust ] [ Full Server Access ]
HighAdmin: [ Taken by mrscrewup101 ]
Admin: [ Open ] This rank includes Builder
Moderator: [ Open ] This rank will be for maintaining order. same as Helper on many other servers.

We run a small server yet with a wide history which can be seen back in some of the creations we are proud to call our own. We currently have a small but great staff but for the future plans and expectations we can use your help! However being able to help us and keep up the good atmosphere while you do requires a certain type of person which will be put to the test. So dont expect to become admin right off you apply.

What we will expect from you as part of our team:
- You will need to be able to write english is a way everyone is able to understand.
- Act mature.
- Be willing to spend time on/in the server and help maintaining it by building / helping others.
- Being able to come up with solutions and Idea's

We believe in creativity, the same goes for maturity. Our owner has a little motto "13 or 30 if you act immature it will result in a demote" I see this rule as a good guideline for our server staff. We also have a strict rule about inactivity:
If we see you not active for long we will demote you.
If you try to avoid the automatic demote system we will demote for you
If you break any rules we will demote you.

General goal of the server:
The overal goal of our server is to create a RPG / MMO Based game experience. Shortly explained: Quests, NPC's ( Wich actually act as REAL PLAYERS ) Survival is one big questland with overworld dragons flying around ( From Easy to Ulti with a system that protects noobs )

As I said before, we believe in creativity so how you present your app is up to you, but please try to include all the information we need as this may be the first test to prove your dedication and ability to be staff on our server

Peace Out

-Nico

nicholas101
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2014 8:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
New Application page --> http://bit.ly/1nNfvb4 <---- New Application page

~Polar Admin on AncientRealms
07/29/2014 2:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
givemethatbaby
Hello,

My name is Zack Anderson, Im 17 and have plenty of experience on the topic of administrating servers. I was admin for over a year (before I quit because of higher priorities) on Buildcraftia, which was rated the most popular creative-only server for a few months. We had a constant flow of 200 players and I had my share of problems to deal with. I have also helped moderate, and build TOGzain and Skitscape's server(s). I have experience in Redstone, and I am a co-founder of Force Build Team so I could help create any sort of builds. If you are interested please contact me here or on Skype (givemethatbaby).

-Zack
07/29/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Undie_
IGN: manmaxie
Position Applied For: Admin or Co-Owner but Mod will suffice
Experience: I have been a Mod on a small server but unable to find authority places on servers i play on. I am mature when I need to be and i've been looking for a server to be dedicated to. I live in England so i can be playing when the Americans are offline, plus I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years and i know nearly everything the game has to offer. When i was a mod i used a 1 warning system for hacking or griefing but if there is a minor offence (like swearing etc.) then i work on a 3 strikes system. I am EXTREMELY obedient so i can/will do anything asked of me. I have Skype if you need it. Hope i've given you enough info and that you like my app and choose me. Sincerely Undie_
07/29/2014 1:32 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
07/29/2014 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
nicholas101
Hey guys
We are still looking for staff and have to message some people with the information and other details, but most importantly congratulating them on their new rank

All the best

Nico

07/29/2014 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
HealthCareUSA
Co-Leader (working way up from some rank)
IGN: McBesmer
Name: Jake

Commitment Level: I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players.

Unique Skills: I know what I am doing, for example I know how to;
* Stay positive and focused to make sure people have a good time
* Deal with rule breakers and people in general
* How to run a server
* How to make sure that the right people are chosen to also become a Staff member.

Why should we choose you: Well I enjoy helping people a lot, you know making sure they have a very fun and enjoyable time all while making sure the rules are being followed. I am very determined and if I set my sights on something I wont stop until its been achieved. I believe I can handle people very well and like to make sure that no matter who it is, I remain unbiased. I don't like doing things for myself I do it for the community and the people who make the server possible. Everything I do is to make sure the server becomes the best possible server it could possibly be. I try very hard to make sure everyone is having fun and that everyone is being treated with respect and that no one is unfairly treated. I am very willing to put a lot of effort in to make sure that the server is the very best for everyone. I make sure to put the players needs before mine and make sure that whatever problem they have is dealt with immediately.

Why I can trust you with perms? Unlike other people, I hold true to my word and don't abuse powers. If I am told to do something I will make sure to get it done as fast as possible, yet still upholding a high degree of care and quality.

Have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server? I have been an Owner, Co-Owner, Moderator, Head-Mod, Helper, Chatmod, Admin, Head-Admin and all other kinds of staff ranks.
07/28/2014 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
-=[Application]=-

How long have you played Minecraft:
I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 Year's

IGN:
xXxBumperBoyXxXx

Why we should choose you:
You should pick me because I'm a great help! I know most to all commands and I know how to deal with a huge variety of Situations. I work Quickly and efficiently, i know what i'm doing and have been staff on Many servers! Ranging from Helper to Owner! I am really good at making relationships with the members that they will remember and want to come back to the server and play more! I'm also creative in ways to improve the game play of others, (Ex. Suggesting Plugins, And fun things to do!)

Other Information:
I'm Making an application because I am delighted to help out this server! I see great potential in the server and would love to do my best to help it thrive in success! This server is AMAZING and i would LOVE to do anything that helps it out!

What will you do if you see a Advertiser?
If I see an Advertiser, I will give 1 Warning, Then if they continue, I will mute them for 5 minutes, if they still continue They will receive a 15 minute mute. If they STILL continue... They will receive a 30 minute Ban, and i will notify the owner.

What will you do if you see a Hacker?
If i see a hacker, with proof i will immediately ban the Hacker and as Soon as possible Notify the Owner. Hacking is serious and will NOT be tolerated.

What will you do if you see a Spamer?
(Extremely similar to what i'd do if i see an advertiser.) If I see a Spammer, I will give 1 Warning, Then if they continue, I will mute them for 5 minutes, if they still continue They will receive a 15 minute mute. If they STILL continue... They will receive a 30 minute Ban, and i will notify the owner.

How can you help?
I can Help by doing what ever is asked of me! I'm willing to do anything that improves the quality of the Server! I Will be severely Loyal to others and will do what is asked of me as soon as possible to its best Quality! And Try my best to keep everyone happy with the outcome of everything!
07/28/2014 2:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
_=Application=_
-=pos=-
Im applying for Admin/Mod
-=In game name=-
polarluke2
-=Age=-
-=Maturity=-
(1-10)9
-=Building=-
(1-10)5
-=Skype=-
polarluke2
-=About yourself=-
Hi,Im Luke I live in Florida Im in band and also a brony
-=Reason=-
I believe I should be a staff for your server Because Im Mature Responsible and Im dedicated to helping other people.I have owned a server before and Im staff on several servers.I know most commands for most plugins (worldedit,worldguard,coreprotect,etc).I can sped a lot of time on this server because I don't have much else to do.I would like to thank you for at least reading this if I make it in or not.
-=How will you help grow the community=-
I will welcome players when they join and make them feel at home.Ill make sure that all the players are being treated fairly and not being abused by another player or a staff member.I can be fun when Its time to be fun but im serious when i need to be serious.
-=General stuff=-
I can play for about 5-6 hours a day
Im normally a active player(not on the weekends normally)
Im nice and Think everyone should be treated fairly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome