Animes?

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage3/5/15 7:16 am
3/7/2015 11:05 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Hi, so I was wondering what animes you watch if you watch some! My only one, first and last anime I watched and will watch when volume 3 comes out is RWBY! Here are some videos of it, AMVs:

Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2015 8:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
Just a question, why are you guys not part of the Anime Hub?
03/07/2015 11:05 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
cuz i dont wanna

(i also don't like the attitude of hardcore anime fans, they annoy the smeg out of me)
03/07/2015 6:30 am
Level 42 : Master Engineer
Udder030
Hii i watched all of dragon ball dragon ball z and dragon ball gt atm i am watching onepiece these shows are mostly fighting tho so yeah...
03/07/2015 6:02 am
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
GamingAleks
SPOILER ALERT!
Click to reveal
Zankyou no Terror is quite cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GebyL66sG0I (Trailer)
It's about terrorists. One interesting thing is that all the hacks and all the stuff that happens in the anime can acutally be used in real life.

Click to reveal
Another Anime I like is Akame ga Kill it's about a assassins group that is fighting for freedom in a kingdom in order to accomplish what they need they need to assassinate the minister. It's really epic and has no mercy with killing characters. I didn't like the end because everyone died

Click to reveal
Tokyo Ghoul , this anime is really epic and has some tensive scenes. Really epic stuff XD

SPOILER ALERT
03/07/2015 5:57 am
Level 29 : Expert Robot
mekbots
No Game No Life is kewl. I also like Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Death Note, Clannad: Afterstory and Attack On Titan :3

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mekbots&show=0&order=4
03/07/2015 5:23 am
Jex_Infinite
TheHipster

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Was great up to Pain arc, using tricks, wits and strategy to win a fight. After that it went downhill powerhouse god powers.

One Piece: I like the character backstories and comical fighting style.

Attack On Titan: Finally, no more Gained A New Power Ex Machina anime.

Sword Art Online: Nice plot and idea. Too much romance though, the light novels focused more on the story than the romance, should have sticked to the story then. Fan service is fan service I guess.

Nichijou: I had a great time watching this comedy. It's very funny and the characters are so loveable. I'd recommend it to anyone.

That's all the anime I've watched. Tried bleach, was liking it up to Episode 14. Ep 15+ just got boring and brought in a lot of Gained A New Power Ex Machina.

I stopped watching Shippuden when the best character died in episode 138.

新劇の巨人/Attack on Titan is really good, and one of the only anime better than the manga.

SAO is bad. The concept is interesting, but not original. The soundtrack and animation are fantastic, but that can't save it from hopeless pacing, bland characters, sub-par romance and bad writing. I'm sure the light novels are way better.

I recently finished Nichijou. It was worth my time. I enjoyed the relaxing nature of it, even though it was nothing like a regular slice of life anime.
03/07/2015 5:19 am
Jex_Infinite
Favourites:

Steins;Gate
Studio Ghibli movies
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geass
Madoka Magica

Currently watching: Love Live School Idol Project

Next on list: Clannad, Clannad: After Story, K-On!
03/07/2015 5:01 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
I really like Tokyo Ghoul and Terror in Resonance, but I'm also a fan of SAO and Death Note.
03/07/2015 4:44 am
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
I definitely don't watch anime. NOPE not me *backs away*

Joke. I've watched quite a bit now- but anime I watched that don't/may not have a second season are:

Ouran Highschool Host Club
Black Bullet
Noragami

all 3 of which I liked... so I'm kind of sad ;_;
03/07/2015 4:35 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
nemurihime72
to everyone who watched boku no pico, good luck trying to not remember it what's it about anyway, didn't watch or read it lol
03/05/2015 6:36 pm
Level 41 : Master Network
Mortifer
Cory in the House
03/05/2015 6:32 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
Yan1703Boku no Pico

oh my god me and my friends tried to watch that for a dare, it didnt go as planned and we are mentally scared for life (we watched the opening cutscene)

_CreeperGirlParasyte
-pic-

eww parasyte, it is so bad

MAL (mine is better than everyone elses )
03/05/2015 12:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
I've seen way too many to list, but some of my most favorites are Free!, Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Madoka Magica, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul, Clannad, and Code Geass. I don't really consider RWBY to be an anime, but I've seen about half of volume one and it was pretty decent.
03/05/2015 12:47 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
(Removed those I haven't watched)
Agreed, Dragon Ball has a good story, atleast the two first seasons have, but you can always predict Goku is winning a battle.
SAO should have stopped on episode 14, as they go over to an completely other book after that episode, so they should have made that the stop for season one and not rushed the rest of the plot.
I actually liked the romance, though a few scenes were a little too much.

GT was alright, Dragon Ball original is still best. I guess that's the nature of the show, good funny characters having incredible strength, battling to the death. Goku winning has just become normal for me. New movie, Revival of F might make Vegeta the saviour this time though!

I agree on the SAO bit. Second season was too rushed.
By the way, there was always romance in the novels, it just wasn't emphasized as much as the Anime does.

I'm watching Sword Art Online, wondering, when is the third season coming out?

3rd novel was released ages ago, but I imagine they're trying not to make a failure like the 2nd season was.
03/05/2015 12:19 pm
Neptune_Sage
Since many of you know many animes, do any one know some anime with style as one I watched, the RWBY? If so please post it!
03/05/2015 6:09 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/07/2015 4:40 am
Neptune_Sage
Well as far as I know RWBY has been confirmed as "anime". Also could you link me to good aniime website where I can search for one with style like RWBY?
03/05/2015 11:28 am
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
Dragonball Z: Shall remain in my heart. Even though it has some overpowered characters, it's still a good anime. You'll actually like the overpowerness!

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Was great up to Pain arc, using tricks, wits and strategy to win a fight. After that it went downhill powerhouse god powers.

One Piece: I like the character backstories and comical fighting style.

Fairy Tail: was and still is good, in my opinion. Although 2014 didn't have the same feeling as the old seasons.

Attack On Titan: Finally, no more Gained A New Power Ex Machina anime.

Sword Art Online: Nice plot and idea. Too much romance though, the light novels focused more on the story than the romance, should have sticked to the story then. Fan service is fan service I guess.

Nichijou: I had a great time watching this comedy. It's very funny and the characters are so loveable. I'd recommend it to anyone.

That's all the anime I've watched. Tried bleach, was liking it up to Episode 14. Ep 15+ just got boring and brought in a lot of Gained A New Power Ex Machina.
03/05/2015 11:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SpyTruztHD
I'm watching Sword Art Online, wondering, when is the third season coming out?
03/05/2015 11:36 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
As SAO are based on books, when more books are written.
TheHipsterDragonball Z: Shall remain in my heart. Even though it has some overpowered characters, it's still a good anime. You'll actually like the overpowerness!

[/i]

(Removed those I haven't watched)
Agreed, Dragon Ball has a good story, atleast the two first seasons have, but you can always predict Goku is winning a battle.
SAO should have stopped on episode 14, as they go over to an completely other book after that episode, so they should have made that the stop for season one and not rushed the rest of the plot.
I actually liked the romance, though a few scenes were a little too much.
03/05/2015 11:15 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Surprised nobody has mentioned Sword Art Online. A series worth watching.
03/05/2015 10:30 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Parasyte
03/05/2015 9:24 am
Neptune_Sage
The_Big_Dish
Golden_PawHi, so I was wondering what animes you watch if you watch some! My only one, first and last anime I watched and will watch when volume 3 comes out is RWBY! Here are some videos of it, AMVs:

Oh dear did you not hear the news, Monty Oum (the creator, animator, and main writer) died. There might not be a volume 3. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :/
http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal ... id=3302319

I know, but they may still continue his work! I mean there was this guy who made some fan trailer name "Charcoal" and it isnt fluid as orignial RWBY but it has that style and kinda looks like it so I guess they should hire him.

[yt]jOu3jd2WPzE[/yt]
03/05/2015 9:17 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
Pokemon(don't judge me)
03/05/2015 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Michelaar
I love pokemon too!
03/05/2015 9:08 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
nemurihime72
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Hayate no Gotoku, Toradora, Boku no Pico jkjkjkjk don't watch or read it, Acchi Kocchi, CLANNAD.
03/05/2015 9:21 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
Boku no Pico!? *runs away and hides*
03/05/2015 9:01 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
PalaeosMy two all time favorite anime are Code Geass and then Ghost in the shell: Stand Along Complex

I've recommended Ghost in the Shell to so many people but the name scares everyone away
03/05/2015 8:39 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
My two all time favorite anime are Code Geass and then Ghost in the shell: Stand Along Complex, both are pretty great watches if you like animes that over explain EVERYTHING but not in the 40 episodes for a fight kinda way Dragon Ball Z does.
03/05/2015 8:32 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Golden_PawHi, so I was wondering what animes you watch if you watch some! My only one, first and last anime I watched and will watch when volume 3 comes out is RWBY! Here are some videos of it, AMVs:

Oh dear did you not hear the news, Monty Oum (the creator, animator, and main writer) died. There might not be a volume 3. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :/
http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal ... id=3302319
03/05/2015 8:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon
Nevin
Berserk is my all time favorite.
03/05/2015 7:42 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Foxy
mcrocks999NICHIJOU!!!!!@! DDDD

I forgot to mention in my post but anyway, original or the boys one?

I'm for the original although I am planning to watch the other one. Just don't have time.
03/05/2015 7:41 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
mcrocks999NICHIJOU!!!!!@! DDDD
03/05/2015 7:39 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
NICHIJOU!!!!!@! DDDD

EDIT: I found a video for the first episode; but let's just say its not the best quality lol. (Massive banner at the bottom of the video xDDD)

[yt]ezwHjCbbktE[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome