Any cool mods?

DJSlimeblock17's Avatar DJSlimeblock1712/9/16 10:11 pm
1 emeralds 600 5
12/14/2016 5:26 pm
Tommy_Fett's Avatar Tommy_Fett
This a random post but I am wondering if anybody knows any cool mods that don't take up too much space? Any update!
DJSlimeblock17
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/14/2016 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tommy_Fett
DJSlimeblock17This a random post but I am wondering if anybody knows any cool mods that don't take up too much space? Any update!
A mod I thought was cool is Minecraft comes Alive because you can have a Minecraft family, you can have kids. You can make your kids do chores and you can make a wife or you can start out with one by right clicking the crystal ball in your inventory. Here is the link for the mod: http://www.radix-shock.com/mca--download.html Hope you enjoy.
12/12/2016 3:11 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
That's plenty for even the biggest modpacks.

So, what kind of mods do you want? Pretty stuff to build with? New gameplay mechanics like magic? Electricity and automation?

I'd suggest just downloading a modpack and following some YouTube lets plays to learn the basic most popular mods first, then dabble in finding your own less famous ones. There's literally thousands out there from the big famous ones (Buildcraft, IC2 etc), to more middle-ground sort-of-famous ones, right down to tiny little tweaks only 3 people are using
12/11/2016 6:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DJSlimeblock17
I have more than 2 GBs usable.
12/11/2016 4:21 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
It depends on what you want to do really. Very few mods take up much space at all - even the huge ones like MCHeli don't take up any more than the game itself (under 200mb) - but most are below 5mb. If you haven't got 5mb free on your hard drive, you've got bigger problems than not being able to use a mod
12/09/2016 10:27 pm
Level 82 : Elite Fox
CraftyFoxe
Worldedit, Optifine are the best mods
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome