Any Plugins to auto reset maps?

CorkyW's Avatar CorkyW7/1/16 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 845 4
7/2/2016 3:40 am
Filip96's Avatar Filip96
Been building a few mini game maps for me and the kids to play on LAN but the 1's that end up getting trashed (like Lucky Block races) I'd like some better way to reset the maps to play again. Currently I'm doing it the old fashioned way, copying the world save to my desktop, then we play, then delete that world from the saves folder and drag the copy back in, recopy etc.

I guess it's not the biggest deal but would love to find a better way????
CorkyW
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2016 3:40 am
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
im guessing your a bukkit/spigot server? just install coreprotect then at the end of your fun do /co rb t:3h r:1000 which will rollback everything in a 1000 block radius to what it was 3 hours ago
07/01/2016 5:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CommandblockGamez
First off you can't use plugins in LAN, and there are ways to reset without the use of plugins with commandblocks. Here's how the auto reset should work:

Create a scoreboard objective Start as a dummy. When the kids press a button to enter the game which is how this will be setup, then have a block set the score of Start to -1. Another commandblock should be placed with a clock connected to it testforing everyone for the score of -1, if so then a comparator that turns a redstone torch off that' connected to a bunch of commandblocks that reset the game using /setblock and stuff.

Wheb out of the game use commandblocks automatically when it ends to put them in a team Player, so that when its testforing @a to all have a score of -1 it can testfor the specific team. Also put some commandblocks to detect a win condition to be met connected to a clock, and if so reset everyone's Start score.

I typed all this in assuming you had scoreboard and commandblock knowledge.

If you want a game to play with your kids with the similar autoreset system checkout my Slender game.
07/02/2016 12:36 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
CorkyW
Shoot me a link to your Slender game. Always looking for new fun for the kids.

As for the command block stuff. I've been slowly adding command blocks here and there (basically just learning those) in my maps. So instead of just building something and us playing it I've created ur own min LAN server. I have a world spawn that spawns us in the hub, then I have signs and buttons on the walls to select mini games which tp us to that specific games own hub, then inside that specific hub (lucky block race for instance) you then choose the color lane you want and that selection tp's each player to their specific starting lines. Then at the starting lines each person has the options to hit a button to set their spwn at the start and another to keep inventory etc.

I know thats the mild basic of command block setups compared to the big servers and clock setups but I'm getting there in my learning adventures of the command block process.
07/01/2016 5:52 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
I don't know a reseting plugin, but this would atleast be faster:
Download worldedit, copy the part you want to reset and just paste it somewhere. Again and again, it is pretty easy and pretty fast.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome