Any potential server owners in need of a server idea?

Banjo_joe's Avatar Banjo_joe7/3/15 6:58 am
1 emeralds 224 3
7/3/2015 10:15 pm
therealgamingbros101's Avatar therealgamingbros101
Hey guys I have been playing a lot of factions and being Australian myself I have seen a massive hole in the minecraft community concerning actual quality australian factions servers. So I thought I might share with you "Potential" server creators a great idea. I know atleast 20 people myslelf who would play on a good australian factions server and as far as im aware there are no other "good" 100% Faction servers hosted in australia so you would be in a field of your own without any other competition. This is a unique idea for a server that doesnt require 100's of dollars of plugins. if its done right it will do well. Also if you are interested in this idea PM me and ill help you if you want or just play it myself and get some of my friends to join.
Banjo_joe
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon